EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Tip for Handbrake please

milforlife

Diamond Tier
Mar 13, 2022
I was recommend using Handbrake application to reduce the size of vids to save some storage. what is your tips on reduce the size of vid without spoil the quality?

I was recommend using Handbrake application to reduce the size of vids to save some storage. what is your tips on reduce the size of vid without spoil the quality?
This is a good place to start:

The RF value is usually the only thing you need to change, and I would recommend the higher range of the suggestions listed in the article i.e. 24 for 1080p videos. I don't see the need to use handbrake for lower resolutions but if you must then 22 for 720p videos.

For 1080p videos that are really large (data rate > 10,000kbps), use RF values of 26.

Also, another awesome trait of handbrake is that it removes black bars from videos.

This is a good place to start:

The RF value is usually the only thing you need to change, and I would recommend the higher range of the suggestions listed in the article i.e. 24 for 1080p videos. I don't see the need to use handbrake for lower resolutions but if you must then 22 for 720p videos.

For 1080p videos that are really large (data rate > 10,000kbps), use RF values of 26.

Also, another awesome trait of handbrake is that it removes black bars from videos.
Thank bro, those are good tips. I am struggling to find space for 4K vids.. Will read on those and let me know if u had any more tips

Back
Top Bottom