EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request TikTok Instagram theveganchild1 (sudanthegrate1 on insta)

Gotta link for her OF vids..i know her site is like $25 is it worth simpin for?
No, some guy had them all on Reddit a while back (been taken down now) and they were all just longer TikTok videos, he said every comment under her posts was people saying she has scammed everyone. It may have changed since then but I wouldn’t waste your money on it.

No, some guy had them all on Reddit a while back (been taken down now) and they were all just longer TikTok videos, he said every comment under her posts was people saying she has scammed everyone. It may have changed since then but I wouldn’t waste your money on it.
Thx 4 d nsite

Just to back this up.
tried her site this week, 15.99 to join. its all heavily filtered/redacted content on main page (her tiktok is bolder). Then wants $80 for a 3 minute unfiltered video in DM's.
Has a really stinking, arrogant attitude as well. Easily the worst of any one I've ever subscribed too....

Back
Top Bottom