EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat TheOneAndOnlyDragon / Lindsay Lou - Discussion Thread

I'm expecting bikini pics at best. I don't watch her stream any more, has she talked about what she's planning on doing on Fansly at all?

dunno bro.
when she starts streaming in my timezone its already 3 or 4 am...cant watch the streams , too late for me

Seems the last few days she's oiled up her tits before starting stream. It does seem to be working because her viewer count seems slightly higher than normal.

dont know how many here follow her or familiar with her streams but ive noticed that guy "kam" that used to always be on her stream doing basically anything she asked for is gone now? im guessing he finally smarted up and left.

funny how she acts single but clearly been with that guy Rob for years :KEKW:

dont know how many here follow her or familiar with her streams but ive noticed that guy "kam" that used to always be on her stream doing basically anything she asked for is gone now? im guessing he finally smarted up and left.

funny how she acts single but clearly been with that guy Rob for years :KEKW:
Shit was weird, she did an irl stream with Kam and was asking dude if he has a big dick and had him looking confused af lol

Shit was weird, she did an irl stream with Kam and was asking dude if he has a big dick and had him looking confused af lol
yea its been some time since ive seen him on stream and she does everything for herself now on stream so i assume hes gone

Back
Top Bottom