EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat thedandangler discussion thread

she's been doing that for a couple of months now, they used to time people out if they brought her "content" up on stream lol

I didn't catch what she said because it keeps buffering a lot for me for some reason
might buffering from her spotty wifi? If she is doing it from her phone or something.

Who cares if she went full Thot that’s what we want anyways . A lot of these Twitch girls wanna do OF but they just don’t wanna ruin their image, this is nothing new

Why do people care about a DC movie night when all she does is spend the whole time ignoring her community and just pays attention to her "spicy site" simps?

Her unnecessary surgery is tomorrow.....I hope step-bro and Z are ready to be her servant whipping boys as she barks commands...oh wait...they are already her bitches LOL.

She posted a pic in dc of exemple of surgery shes getting but those you can see why they do it dan theres nothing like that worh her to say its worth

She is so lost in herself now it is sad to watch.
Do you think the Dan from 8 months ago would be getting on a plane to have a 3 some with strangers just for money?
Wasn't she also homophobic? Now she is letting other girls eat her pussy on video. This would be like Tucker Carlson getting a blowjob from a dude and then putting it on the internet for everyone to see.

I am not sure what is more sad....the way she treats the people who make her streams happen or the way they stick around after being treated like shit. Andrew aka step-bro might as well hand over his nuts to his master right now. She can keep them safely kept in a jar by her bed and give them back when they need to make more "step-bro" content.

Back
Top Bottom