EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

MEGATHREAD! BBW The Chubby/Plus size/BBW/SSBBW Place

ofprowler

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Pool Babe GIF by Yandy.com

Welcome to the chubby/plus size/bbw/ssbbw place! I wanted to create a a space where lovers of big women can come together and share content of our favorite models and content creators. Share content here directly or post links to existing threads. Again this is a space for plus size lovers, if this is not your taste just move on-no hate please!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I made that post earlier about two of my top bigger girls, only to leave out my #1! If I was making a list of models I wish had done hardcore, she'd be near the very top.

Dors Feline

126625806_DF_dorssummerdress133_123_558lo.md.jpg 714f90222962443.md.jpg 9a1e34253824688.md.jpg 44c1ef253827630.md.jpg 79cc31253828163.md.jpg 62269629_dorsfeline61.md.jpg

I was actually lucky enough to see her in the flesh. I was outside a stadium before a game and did a massive double take when I saw her sat with some friends. This was after she'd retired but she was still stunning. I'm 100% certain it was her as she's got distinctive arm tattoos and she was wearing a sleeveless jersey.

Last edited:
I made that post earlier about two if my top bigger girls, only to leave out my #1! If I was making a list of models I wish had done hardcore, she'd be near the very top.

Dors Feline

Right there with you, one of my favourite bodies of all time.

Would love to get a few of my favourite scenes in source quality, but there's still an abundance on tube sites thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom