• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
I think so
She does NOT post nudes on her wall. Her OF is lingerie and bikini focused and the content there is basically the same as what you see on her IG just different photos in the same outfits. She advertises "the more you unlock in DMs the spicier it will get". But I am not going to drop hundreds on DM content when nothing is promised to begin with.

There is one video on her wall with a nip slip in it but thats the extent of the nudity (I have attatched it below).

Last edited:
C059DD6D-DDCF-4BA0-A8D4-456DE1274BAE1740ebb29a93d800.md.jpg
This chick smh 🤦🏻‍♂️ she updated her bio on OF to “I’m silly& I love to be naked” and i recently saw a video of her twerking on a ig page and thought she might’ve started doing good content and not for a crazy price she used to ask for but guess what? I was wrong

C059DD6D-DDCF-4BA0-A8D4-456DE1274BAE1740ebb29a93d800.md.jpg
This chick smh 🤦🏻‍♂️ she updated her bio on OF to “I’m silly& I love to be naked” and i recently saw a video of her twerking on a ig page and thought she might’ve started doing good content and not for a crazy price she used to ask for but guess what? I was wrong
Dude, her account being run by erotiqa. Dont bother talk to this person unless Taylor on live.

Back
Top Bottom