EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request OnlyFans ManyVids TattedGingy

RandyWest

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

38198971.gif

They've got some of the best anal videos I've seen on onlyfans and TONS of them. Unfortunately, everything's PPV. EXCELLENT PPV, but PPV nonetheless.

They pretty consistently have rough sex with balls deep penetration. They also start having sex at the start of their videos instead of wasting time with talking, foreplay, etc.

Their bundles appear to be worth it based on the one with 25+ videos that I bought. Most are $2 per video or less. However, most were on the shorter side (<5 minutes). This video on PH is pretty representative of the shorter videos in the anal bundle I bought:

They also sell some videos individually for $10 or less. Looks like these make it into the bundles sometimes. My bundle had three 8-12 min videos and I've seen the description and matching lengths for two of them for sale individually.

Overall, I'd say the page is pretty great and worth a sub if you intend to buy some videos that he sends via DM. Subbing for wall alone isn't worth it, but he stayed subbed to me, so I could buy later down the line.

Anyways, here's a couple of vids. DL them; I'm probably not going to reupload.
[MOD EDIT]: dead link removed

Also here's the main girl's page. I'm not sure what's on it, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom