EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Sydney Harwin

preworski

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
I was watching her store now and she has another hour long new vid and then came here to the Sydney harwin thread just to tell to my fellow pervs how amazing is her work ethic... And found there was no thread. So here It is.

She works like an animal, hour long vids, tremendous quality and dirty talk keeps getting better and better. I have been following her since long time ago and the Growth she had is simply incredible. Unfortunately other models like Bettie (and i love Bettie) followed the inverse path. But Sydney keeps providing, and she even has developed a personal aesthetic for her vids that is super colorful and great.

I personally love her most when she goes depraved and make vids involving mother and sister with accomplice partners in crime (like mom and son fantasizing together about sister or something like that. She did this for example in "Parental Perversions", but in fact, a lot of her movies involve this kind of game)

Sydney made lots of over length videos but that's not a sign of quality. The most of the time she is not talking in them and you could shrink them into an normal length video if you cut out entire silence parts. Not sure what the sens is so maybe she thinks it looks more like professional acting. Even she is not a "dirty talking" content creator and more on the soft talking path. It's nice but not really HOT to get off you know.

But I like her face and lipstick lips and she is one who seems to care about the audio quality (nothing to complain about it) not like many others where the audio is total worse (noises / hum / street traffic / ceiling fan ...). Even the audio of Bettie B is total quiet and not the best since few years (seems she changed some recording parameters) compared to her older videos. Also somehow she don't like to use basic trigger terms anymore what is total bad. Anyway, so of course I like to watch SH content also when it sometimes can be pretty strenuous to keep hands away from the seek forward button on the player. :-)

If you ask me which one I do prefer (SH or BB) then my answer is Gala MV! 💋 She knows how to talk the right way.

Sydney made lots of over length videos but that's not a sign of quality. The most of the time she is not talking in them and you could shrink them into an normal length video if you cut out entire silence parts. Not sure what the sens is so maybe she thinks it looks more like professional acting. Even she is not a "dirty talking" content creator and more on the soft talking path. It's nice but not really HOT to get off you know.

But I like her face and lipstick lips and she is one who seems to care about the audio quality (nothing to complain about it) not like many others where the audio is total worse (noises / hum / street traffic / ceiling fan ...). Even the audio of Bettie B is total quiet and not the best since few years (seems she changed some recording parameters) compared to her older videos. Also somehow she don't like to use basic trigger terms anymore what is total bad. Anyway, so of course I like to watch SH content also when it sometimes can be pretty strenuous to keep hands away from the seek forward button on the player. :-)

If you ask me which one I do prefer (SH or BB) then my answer is Gala MV! 💋 She knows how to talk the right way.
Gala is my favorite too bad she blocked me on MV so I cannot purchase anymore vids :SadgeCry:

Thanks for starting this thread. I'm a huge fan of hers. #3 for me behind Tara and Xev. She's been putting out so many new vids on MV its hard to keep up. Almost 1 a day for the last 2 weeks. The new vids have been popping in color. She always has good sales so I usually buy up the ones I've missed then. She's due for a new dog video.

gotta respect how prolific she is, but unfortunately i just don't find her super attractive. that's changed over the years a bit, as i think as she's aged she has found her personal style that looks more comfortable and natural.

with that said, and the main reason I'm putting a reply in here, is just cause of this one quirk i discovered about myself specifically from her content: i kinda really hate british accents, hahaha. when it comes to adult content, obvs. just doesn't gel with me, heh.

What are her most taboo videos?
Well that's a tough task. In an interview I saw her once say the ones that always got taken down fastest on sites were Bad Dadda 1 and 2. Which are here on SC page 3. She also said the "School Girl", and "Naive School Girl" vids were removed fast. In the "School Girl" vid she calls him Daddy a couple times at the end. Her dog and horse vids are pretty taboo...

If I'm not mistaken in one of her confession videos tgatvwas uoloaded some time aho here she stated she was recording or recorded a video of her mom with her husband and maybe one of them 3 together. Did that actually happened or not?
Ive only ever seen 1 of the videos ever. I purchased it before it was taken down by her 'mom'. Its the 2nd video she mentions in the video, where she was running the camera during the interaction. I've posted it in Sylvia thread.
Link - https://simpcity.su/threads/mommy-sylvia.282350/

Back
Top Bottom