EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Sydnee Goodman

She was dating this guy for what? 3 months before he moved in to her condo.
Man, women are such illogical creatures. My sister got divorced, wasn't bad blood they just didn't love each other anymore, and not even 2 months later she had a new guy who moved in with her. I was stunned like sis don't yiu need some time to process and heal, she said naw but lo and behold they broke up 2 months after that now she's on her 4th guy since the divorce 2 yrs ago meanwhile my ex bro in law just now started dating, we keep in touch a little, I really liked the dude

Some people have broken up long before they make it official, i've known people who have emotionally seperated but lived together for months after before finally moving out, Syd and her Ex had probably long since split before the divorce was finalized, so while we only see the short span of time before divorce and new relationship its been a lot longer for them.

Some people have broken up long before they make it official, i've known people who have emotionally seperated but lived together for months after before finally moving out, Syd and her Ex had probably long since split before the divorce was finalized, so while we only see the short span of time before divorce and new relationship its been a lot longer for them.
I agree. I just mean she started posting him then bam! Living together. I honestly think she’ll marry him soon. Not hating or anything at all just the way I see. Someone else said they don’t think she’ll marry this guy. The hard part is done. They live together

Im beginning to think shes going through a midlife crisis or something, her GRWM outfits are actually getting worse, i had hoped it had bottomed out with those 90's skater boy shorts she keeps trying to make work, but now shes trying to make some weird milkmaid looking blue outfit work, she always looked good on Daily Fix which makes me wonder if her ex picked her outfits for her.

Im beginning to think shes going through a midlife crisis or something, her GRWM outfits are actually getting worse, i had hoped it had bottomed out with those 90's skater boy shorts she keeps trying to make work, but now shes trying to make some weird milkmaid looking blue outfit work, she always looked good on Daily Fix which makes me wonder if her ex picked her outfits for her.
Yeah i'd say something of a crisis. Maybe she got rejected by a guy she really wanted.

Back
Top Bottom