EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Sydnee Goodman

Mr Hobbs

Laribug is my Queen
Mar 11, 2022
Content Thread https://simpcity.su/threads/sydsogood-sydnee-goodman.14489/page-14

Ok so i wanted to make a thread for one reason and that is to ask my fellow simps, what does this women do for work?, i've seen some of her snaps showing to do lists about work/making content but outside of Snap or Tiktok i cannot find anything, she went from being a host on one of the biggest gaming sites to hosting the game awards once a year?, i know she had a podcast at some point but after looking it up has had no new episodes since Sept 2023 and the YT side of it is gone.

I've been curious about this for a while but after seeing her last snap of how shes pre-recording her snaps for the next week or so because shes going on holiday i just have to know now, is her job just doing these get ready with me snaps?.

I also noticed there was a big jump cut in todays snap where she had the grey top/blue shorts on, makes me wonder if there was a slip.

Content Thread https://simpcity.su/threads/sydsogood-sydnee-goodman.14489/page-14

Ok so i wanted to make a thread for one reason and that is to ask my fellow simps, what does this women do for work?, i've seen some of her snaps showing to do lists about work/making content but outside of Snap or Tiktok i cannot find anything, she went from being a host on one of the biggest gaming sites to hosting the game awards once a year?, i know she had a podcast at some point but after looking it up has had no new episodes since Sept 2023 and the YT side of it is gone.

I've been curious about this for a while but after seeing her last snap of how shes pre-recording her snaps for the next week or so because shes going on holiday i just have to know now, is her job just doing these get ready with me snaps?.

I also noticed there was a big jump cut in todays snap where she had the grey top/blue shorts on, makes me wonder if there was a slip.
Though it's only "one day", I bet working The Game Awards pays a decent amount. Not enough to live on your own in LA, but a decent amount.

I think she makes the bulk of her money from Snap. It's really hard to get into Snap's partner program, but once you do they pay something like $500-$1000 per ad. If you notice, she's posting anywhere from 20-50 stories per day. If there are 2-3 ads sprinkled throughout those stories that's where she's making her money.

Though it's only "one day", I bet working The Game Awards pays a decent amount. Not enough to live on your own in LA, but a decent amount.

I think she makes the bulk of her money from Snap. It's really hard to get into Snap's partner program, but once you do they pay something like $500-$1000 per ad. If you notice, she's posting anywhere from 20-50 stories per day. If there are 2-3 ads sprinkled throughout those stories that's where she's making her money.
I don’t see any adds when I watch her stuff on snap?

She’s said on more than one occasion that Snapchat is the most consistent of her income, with infrequent hosting gigs making up the rest. Which again still baffles me as she would randomly start to act like a prude every now and then on Snapchat

All i know about the BF is hes younger than her and hes called Brandon or something, her family is also really well off from what i've heard so she doesnt need him to afford to go places.

Also i refuse to believe shes earning $100-500 a day from essentially 2 mins of "work" on snapchat, thats almost on the same level of insanity of that video of i think a korean girl getting paid millions to show products for 1 second on her tiktok.

Doesn't she have a man? Is he well off?
She is living on her
All i know about the BF is hes younger than her and hes called Brandon or something, her family is also really well off from what i've heard so she doesnt need him to afford to go places.

Also i refuse to believe shes earning $100-500 a day from essentially 2 mins of "work" on snapchat, thats almost on the same level of insanity of that video of i think a korean girl getting paid millions to show products for 1 second on her tiktok.
No way is she hitching her wagon to another man that quickly after getting divorced. Both are in the content creation game with decent followings, they can afford to travel wherever they want.

It's like you said, she's not doing anything else outside of hosting a random event or two and The Game Awards. Snapchat is the only platform she posts to on a regular basis. Clearly she's making money from it, how much is anyone's guess (I'd say high 5, low 6 figures).

She is living on her

No way is she hitching her wagon to another man that quickly after getting divorced. Both are in the content creation game with decent followings, they can afford to travel wherever they want.

It's like you said, she's not doing anything else outside of hosting a random event or two and The Game Awards. Snapchat is the only platform she posts to on a regular basis. Clearly she's making money from it, how much is anyone's guess (I'd say high 5, low 6 figures).
damn, didn't know she's divorced already.

She makes money off giving advice to people on snap who haven't lived a life as privileged as her.
If there's one pet peeve of mine its people who have never gone through what the average person has gone through, giving advice to those people.

She has occasionally showed snippets of her childhood and she's always been well off.
She shared her childhood home once... basically Daddy's money.

I think she purposely includes her "fashion" to get views and by "fashion" I mean her tits.

She makes money off giving advice to people on snap who haven't lived a life as privileged as her.
If there's one pet peeve of mine its people who have never gone through what the average person has gone through, giving advice to those people.

She has occasionally showed snippets of her childhood and she's always been well off.
She shared her childhood home once... basically Daddy's money.

I think she purposely includes her "fashion" to get views and by "fashion" I mean her tits.
It is funny seeing her try to get those long jean shorts that 90's skater boys used to wear work with whatever top she can wear to show off as much as she can without getting banned, i'd be curious to know how many ladies follow her that might actually be interested in her so called fashion.

And yes giving life advice from someone who has never had to live a day in the life of most people is laughable at best.

Her ex husband was definitely loaded. She watched the Superbowl in Stan Kroenkes box because her husband worked for him. They were married shortly after she graduated from USC so I wouldn't be surprised if she got alimony. I remember shortly after her divorce she said he gave her their condo or they were thinking about selling it and splitting the money. I just wish she would've went through a longer slut phase after the divorce instead of settling down again less then a year later.

Her ex husband was definitely loaded. She watched the Superbowl in Stan Kroenkes box because her husband worked for him. They were married shortly after she graduated from USC so I wouldn't be surprised if she got alimony. I remember shortly after her divorce she said he gave her their condo or they were thinking about selling it and splitting the money. I just wish she would've went through a longer slut phase after the divorce instead of settling down again less then a year later.
My dude she isnt settling down, hes just some young guy shes using.

MYSTIC7. I don't personally watch him but he's one of the top content creators for Pokemon Go.
Pokemon Go has content creators?, i think i tried that game when it first came out, thought it was a gimmick game that was trying to get kids to go outside more :KEKWlaugh:

Pokemon Go has content creators?, i think i tried that game when it first came out, thought it was a gimmick game that was trying to get kids to go outside more :KEKWlaugh:
The playerbase has dropped over the years but it's still going. It just got more and more boring and once you saw through their FOMO content drip, you'd likely lose interest.

Back
Top Bottom