EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

OnlyFans sweetcandyfox18

The maximum complete collection of our forum - 7Gb
  • While collecting her content, I noticed that the bulk of her content depends on just one Mega archive. This archive is just scattered everywhere on all forums in many chats the same archive. I doubt that we will find its content again if something happens to this archive, it is unequivocally clear that we must create back-ups for this collection or sooner or later we will simply lose it.
  • In general, I decided to spend my time to secure her collection for our community, and of course I added new videos and photos so that the archive would not be a simple repost -
  • The video that I add to decorate the post is not the original source - The video is cropped and it would have been considered an advertisement for third-party resources, I would not have been able to publish it otherwise, but the video did not lose anything the frame size allowed it to be done. I hope that someday we will have a normal primary source.
Link To The Full Video - 9:50 min

All archives with her videos and photos
Mail.ru - Archive (y)
bunkrrr.org - Back Up Archive
Media Fire - Back Up Rar Archives - 4 Archives

• The theme is not popular, so I added only such archives that are not time-limited. Mail.ru and bunkrrr.org very stable sites, so I think now we can not worry about the safety of our collection - Have a nice day to everyone!

# Millana Way , Millanaway , Milanaway , Kris Water , Kriswater , Mashaluu
  • In the video, she reports that the channels with the nickname Milana Way are fake. She says that her real nickname has two letters L - Millana way. Asks those who buy her content to ask her for videoproofs that they received the video from her and not from fake channels, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom