EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

She's like 27. As long as she stays fit and is smart about her diet/health, she's got some years left before that she hits the wall.
Yeah hopefully , it isn’t an insult I just noticed she is starting to show signs of aging . Then again I stopped following her since 2016ish since she is a tease like tokyotif. But tif started showing

Is she still with that asian kid ? or was that fake ? Lol I haven’t followed in years
I seem to recall reading in this thread and elsewhere that she's married to some Asian guy. Someone also mentioned they're trying for a family at some point, which does have the potential to wreck her physique unless she gets something like a tummy tuck after.

I seem to recall reading in this thread and elsewhere that she's married to some Asian guy. Someone also mentioned they're trying for a family at some point, which does have the potential to wreck her physique unless she gets something like a tummy tuck after.
She’s been married to her husband Jay since 2019 & been together since early 2017 (I think). She says she wants a baby next year & maybe when she gets a kid she might “retire” which I assume means stop doing Fansly/OF. Also, Jay graduates this year so he’s probably going to have a bigger income next year too. But imo the retiring talk won’t come true because that sex work money is just too much & easy for her to stop imo. She’s been saying for a few years she wants a kid though so who even knows if she’ll actually even have one next year or not. She’s always drinking, partying, travelling, etc. so her wanting to “retire” & raise a family could just be one of the things she says she wants but deep down she maybe not so much. I don’t worry about her post baby body because she works out so much that she’s probably just going to be one of them gym milfs, but obviously if you’re not into milfs & into young vibrant women you’re probably not gonna be that into her next year if she does indeed go through with having a kid

She’s been married to her husband Jay since 2019 & been together since early 2017 (I think). She says she wants a baby next year & maybe when she gets a kid she might “retire” which I assume means stop doing Fansly/OF. Also, Jay graduates this year so he’s probably going to have a bigger income next year too. But imo the retiring talk won’t come true because that sex work money is just too much & easy for her to stop imo. She’s been saying for a few years she wants a kid though so who even knows if she’ll actually even have one next year or not. She’s always drinking, partying, travelling, etc. so her wanting to “retire” & raise a family could just be one of the things she says she wants but deep down she maybe not so much. I don’t worry about her post baby body because she works out so much that she’s probably just going to be one of them gym milfs, but obviously if you’re not into milfs & into young vibrant women you’re probably not gonna be that into her next year if she does indeed go through with having a kid
Really well detailed input from you. thanks for the info Ya I stopped following her since 2016ish . I just remembered her being a big deal
because she was dating some Asian kid lol but was always a tease

Even if she retires, she'll come back. Going from 40k+ a month to 5-10k is definitely going to feel lackluster after a while.
She’ll probably take a break while pregnant but I just can’t see her stopping entirely because the money is just too good & easy. She also loves the attention/validation from it

You got me thinking about what happens when she does take that break to start a family and returns but doesn't prioritize getting back into shape to where she's approximately where she is today - do you think there's a bigger uptake of MILF Onlyfans content creators or these "young vibrant women" you speak of? Asking because it could signal how many subs she manages to keep if and when she resumes making content and has the pretty face but everything else is sag city.

You got me thinking about what happens when she does take that break to start a family and returns but doesn't prioritize getting back into shape to where she's approximately where she is today - do you think there's a bigger uptake of MILF Onlyfans content creators or these "young vibrant women" you speak of? Asking because it could signal how many subs she manages to keep if and when she resumes making content and has the pretty face but everything else is sag city.
When I say “young vibrant women” my meaning is youthful women. She’s pushing 30 now and you can see she’s aging so if you add a pregnancy into the mix next year she’s no longer going to have the youth & body that has made ppl like us follow her for so long. I can’t see her going into sag city or anything like that because in my view she’s still going to be working out regularly so will maintain a somewhat sight milf body. I don’t think she’ll lose too much of a audience since she’ll still be attractive & she’ll probably gain whatever she does lose with guys that are into gym milfs. Only thing I will say if you’re not into milfs as much as you’re into youthful women you’ll probably not be that into her as much as you’re now. Overall, I do think there be a hiatus once she is pregnant though & she might not start posting again until she gets back into shape. All this depends on her actually getting pregnant next year like she says she will so I don’t think it’s worth over thinking about too much

Back
Top Bottom