EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Ever since she announced her OF, even a bit before that, her content has somehow gotten even worse.
If there's a reason to be optimistic at all, hopefully being on OF will create enough pressure for her to go further if she can't get enough subs. Again, people need to not be assholes about her "no nudes" disclaimer, but this could start a pressure campaign or an a-ha moment that she'll make more money by taking it off or going further somehow.

What the fuck is up with women that do OF/FANSLY that won't go nude but shove a buttplug up their asses and show it? How the fuck is shoving something up your ass and showing it a smaller step than going full nude? Wtf world are we fucking living?

What the fuck is up with women that do OF/FANSLY that won't go nude but shove a buttplug up their asses and show it? How the fuck is shoving something up your ass and showing it a smaller step than going full nude? Wtf world are we fucking living?
Hear me out, it kind of makes sense - not that I am in disagreement with you. You techn don't get to see the asshole (lol) - I mean all you see a sparkly plastic circle - the bigger the buttplug end, the more you dont even see. So she still is able to not show while giving "a bit more". It's a win/win for those who like buttplug fetish but also for her as she doesnt need to "show" if that makes sense. Also, she could do what many others do is have the buttplug but wear a sheer panty over it (or literally anything), so you kinda see it thro its circle shape and for a lot of folks its all they need (to know that she has a buttplug) - meanwhile it obstructs the view even more - which is what she obv wants at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom