EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Yes it seems that way but it seems she wont close her fansly for now they money seems too good to pass..

probably people saving everything are paying for those ppvs.. so more money in :peepoShrug:

Nah, she closed down the feed, so you basically can't buy any content on there anymore. Or, technically it's still there but she set the price at 100k dollars. And only people she follows, so noone can access it.

I wonder how much of the easy money bit is actually true considering the peak of the egirl shit happened during the pandemic and those days are well over. Maybe they are getting money, but not as much as they thought. STPeach's butt is also the product of strict physical training, so mabe she wants to dial that down too.
some def overestimate the amount, especially towards the end when her content got stale... some think she made a 300 dollar vid and hundrets bought, my guess is more like 3 bought it... its not like shes turning down millions... her ass also isnt as juicy anymore.. if u combine all those factors it kinda makes sense.

Only thing I'm sad about is I was curious if she would ever push past her current limits and honestly I don't think she ever was so while I will miss her, honestly how long was she going to get away with just spreading her asshole in a new costume month to month lol
I’d imagine part of the reason she decided to quit was she was tired of people telling her to get naked or do a collaboration with Dredd and get gangbanged when she obviously wasn’t ever going to do that ever.

I’m dumbfounded how people were still laboring under that delusion when she kept saying no until she was blue in the face. Kinda fucking weird.

Nah, she closed down the feed, so you basically can't buy any content on there anymore. Or, technically it's still there but she set the price at 100k dollars. And only people she follows, so noone can access it.
She's probably hoarding the username so nobody can make a new one using her name.

some def overestimate the amount, especially towards the end when her content got stale... some think she made a 300 dollar vid and hundrets bought, my guess is more like 3 bought it... its not like shes turning down millions... her ass also isnt as juicy anymore.. if u combine all those factors it kinda makes sense.
These girls are now going for the whales, dudes willing to spend 100 bucks in a handful of selfies and a few minute long videos. There's no other way for them now.

Someone on here thought she was making millions on twitch. I don’t think most millennials grasp the concept of money very well.

That's a little too lean even for TL;DR - add spiritual/personal/familial crisis around if she was making a mistake in being a sex worker.
Yeah. Those are the excuses. The fantasy of the forum simp is that she is having some deep existential crisis and just needs a "nice guy" to hold and care for her. The reality is that she just doesn't want to put OF/Fansly style effort into those places and her financial return.. the ONLY reason she was there at all, was showing that. The psychologist cosplaying here is entertaining, but that is it.

Yeah. Those are the excuses. The fantasy of the forum simp is that she is having some deep existential crisis and just needs a "nice guy" to hold and care for her. The reality is that she just doesn't want to put OF/Fansly style effort into those places and her financial return.. the ONLY reason she was there at all, was showing that. The psychologist cosplaying here is entertaining, but that is it.

It's funny that you say that it's a "fantasy of the forum simp", since you are the one that is literally talking without any sources, but what i wrote is literally based on what she said on her stream.
If you wanna see for yourself, you can it's on this topic:

Also she announced on this stream that she was stopping with fansly and the reasons, if you wanna watch, go ahead:

And yes, they're all excuses, but it doesn't change the fact that she stopped because of them.

It's funny that you say that it's a "fantasy of the forum simp", since you are the one that is literally talking without any sources, but what i wrote is literally based on what she said on her stream.

Also she announced on this stream that she was stopping with fansly and the reasons, if you wanna watch, go ahead:

And yes, they're all excuses, but it doesn't change the fact that she stopped because of them.

Dude. It's tha munnnnieeeeeeeeee.

I still can't believe we are in a virtual world being harvested as batteries by machines. But the black guy on the screen told me so when he gave Neo the pill, it must be true. Why would a character lie?

What a load of bs as she's literally "writing" to a wall some name that she probably wont remember unless she watches it and her ass is on almost half of the screen.. :KEKWlaugh:

This girl went from okay/cool to wtf is her on about now with alot of excuses but loves the atention, the easy money and keeps doing the same thrist trap streams and pictures..

in the video someone comments "rip 50% of viewership" i think its closer to 90.
of those subs there surely were that tried to motivate her to do that content again with donations and gift subs - but it backfired. a theory of mine is that she has now a lot of subs for 2 month straigt. she has the feeling of being relevant and an interesting streamer. she very likely attributess a big part of that to the star wars game.

lez wait and see how she fells with 200 subs and no donations.

Her recent social media posts.
She can't help but show it off.
Screenshot_20230725_170615_Instagram6df4c2e64880458d.md.jpg
20230725_171430b7ef45d70c584a5e.md.jpg
20230725_171424edc8641981f24072.md.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom