EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

you have the opportunity to get her to produce some more explicit content and instead ask her to make a video showing her goddamn feet... I'll never understand those weirdos who have a foot fetish
Understandable, I pity the women you fuck then, since you're "muh tits and ass" borefest, without any imagination of sexual satisfaction, human anatomy and creativity.

If you guys really want to make an impression just unsubscribe from her twitch, unfollow and do not donate, just lurk around and maybe in a year she will comeback on fansly/onlyfans. If there has been a financial impact AND she isn't swimming in retirement money she will be pressured. Tbh I don't give a fuck either way.
i don't understand why anyone would subscribe to anyone on twitch, but if people actually do, that seems to track with all the posts full of "she will turn into a whore during the next lunar eclipse and then come back... she has to come back, right? please come back... I've been so good, STPeach!"

don't you believe her when she spouts all that "i'm done" nonsense. Even though she hasn't posted anything in months and deleted her links and if that wasn't enough had to actually announce she's not doing it anymore. she will come back and make all your gamer girl feet dreams come true

and the streamers you give money to are your best friends. you're part of their community! they really care about you.

Bro if you think this e whore won't be back then you're braindead. These hoes get off to attention they receive from random men online. You think her husband satisfies her? They get off on attention and fame. Women are already emotional and have a hard time grieving death than men. When her brain is done grieving and her sex drives kicks back in, she'll be back at 2X the whore she left at. There's no way she will remain satisfied with her little asian boyfriend. Like I've iterated already, the moment she heals from the death of her brother, and gets horny again, she's gonna be back in a g string spreading those cheeks, you fucker can quote me on this.

Customs are usually not that great because they're not really worth it to them. These ethots record a few mins (max) of random shit with their phones and might sell it to 1000 people to make 20 grand. It's hard to justify spending the same amount of time to sell it to 1 person, even if you charge hundreds.

The only value in customs is that you can sell the same one to multiple feet dudes, and it helps keep the hardcore simps happy and committed I suppose. And the hardcore simps usually don't share, so we don't even get those.

Oh well. It was a decent run I guess. I'll cut her slack since she lost her brother. But lets keep it a buck, the content would have been more of the same, plus she was already doing collabs with Allecakes and charging ridiculous prices. She peaked and she wasn't going to take that next step

Bro if you think this e whore won't be back then you're braindead. These hoes get off to attention they receive from random men online. You think her husband satisfies her? They get off on attention and fame. Women are already emotional and have a hard time grieving death than men. When her brain is done grieving and her sex drives kicks back in, she'll be back at 2X the whore she left at. There's no way she will remain satisfied with her little asian boyfriend. Like I've iterated already, the moment she heals from the death of her brother, and gets horny again, she's gonna be back in a g string spreading those cheeks, you fucker can quote me on this.
I’ll happily quote your racist ass on this.

I wonder how much of the easy money bit is actually true considering the peak of the egirl shit happened during the pandemic and those days are well over. Maybe they are getting money, but not as much as they thought. STPeach's butt is also the product of strict physical training, so mabe she wants to dial that down too.

Back
Top Bottom