EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

She’s naturally very slutty so she was always going to return to hee ethot ways, but it sucks that her OF/fansly is officially over. Best you can hope for now is catching her doing slutty shit on someone else’s stream when she gets invited somewhere. Shame we won’t see her cammy make out session either now
please give it a year she will come back lol so many streamers pull that. specially the gamer ones

She’s naturally very slutty so she was always going to return to hee ethot ways, but it sucks that her OF/fansly is officially over. Best you can hope for now is catching her doing slutty shit on someone else’s stream when she gets invited somewhere. Shame we won’t see her cammy make out session either now
Remember this dude , 3 months , 4 esagerating , and she will tell us via twitter or fansly she is returning the the 18+ platforms just posting light content. then go back to the full ass spread. Reember this reply XD

you guys also have to remember that the biological clock is also ticking for her as she's nearing her 30s, if she's going to return i'm sure it won't take more than a few months as the temptation is just too great
I've said this before, but it all depends on how much financial incentive she has to return. Whatever she's making on Twitch and whatever other bags she has might be enough, but people don't like maintaining their richness/well-off-ness and they like adding to that overall wealth. If she wasn't making much from Onlyfans/Fansly in the first place, it's not worthwhile to return if they were only contributing a small pittance to her overall wealth. She might be using this opportunity to retire and make a comeback, which'll ensure a brief spurt of subs (new and former), but she'd have to do things she stated she wasn't comfortable doing for various reasons if she wants to have a shot at Onlyfans/Fansly actually giving her some extra pocket change. Also, once people find out she's 30+ (she's 29 but will be 30 in November and any hypothetical comeback would be in 2024 or beyond, I'm sure), that's going to be a turn-off for many.

She’s also trying to get pregnant. At this point I just can’t see a return
This tracks based on what she's said over the past year, but has she said anything in recent weeks/months to suggest it's a priority of hers in the now? Once Jay knocks her up, I agree - she can't return to Onlyfans/Fansly without being seen as a bad mom.

This tracks based on what she's said over the past year, but has she said anything in recent weeks/months to suggest it's a priority of hers in the now? Once Jay knocks her up, I agree - she can't return to Onlyfans/Fansly without being seen as a bad mom.
She was saying all last year how much she wants a baby & how she’d like to get pregnant before 30. She’s kinda took a step back from saying she was going to actively try and get pregnant to saying they’re just going to stop using protection and if it happens this year it happens.

I don't know if "naturally" is the word I'd use. like 2/3 of her posts were "OK guys I'm a /little/ drunk..."

The "OK guys I'm a little Tipsy" is just code for I don't want to be judged for being slutty so I'll just say I was Tipsy to excuse my sluttiness🤣
Unless she was playing a character as STPeach (the way Amouranth/Kaitlyn claims the former is more of an alter ego/character), Lisa has consistently seemed like a fish out of water. Yes, she had a hidden slutty side that included lesbian make-out sessions while Jay was nearby - but streaming/on-camera, being forced to confront that sluttiness or put whatever discomfort aside to make content for Onlyfans/Fansly, if that was the real Lisa, she wasn't cut out for sex work at all. I think her getting into it period was a mistake/bad move for her "career" - made worse by her straight-up telling people never to ask for nudes period on a site known for nudity and sexual content.

Unless she was playing a character as STPeach (the way Amouranth/Kaitlyn claims the former is more of an alter ego/character), Lisa has consistently seemed like a fish out of water. Yes, she had a hidden slutty side that included lesbian make-out sessions while Jay was nearby - but streaming/on-camera, being forced to confront that sluttiness or put whatever discomfort aside to make content for Onlyfans/Fansly, if that was the real Lisa, she wasn't cut out for sex work at all. I think her getting into it period was a mistake/bad move for her "career" - made worse by her straight-up telling people never to ask for nudes period on a site known for nudity and sexual content.
she's a whore who struggles accepting she's a whore because she was raised in a religious household. so she acts just slutty enough to where she can still justify it to herself. so all we gotta hope is she gives up on religion completely someday and maybe then she will truly embrace her inner slut

If you guys really want to make an impression just unsubscribe from her twitch, unfollow and do not donate, just lurk around and maybe in a year she will comeback on fansly/onlyfans. If there has been a financial impact AND she isn't swimming in retirement money she will be pressured. Tbh I don't give a fuck either way.

you have the opportunity to get her to produce some more explicit content and instead ask her to make a video showing her goddamn feet... I'll never understand those weirdos who have a foot fetish
Well idk about peach but i know for a fact that there are OF girls out there that DONT do customs unless its something like rubbing their feet or showing the feet and countdown. Some would make you a very good feet custom BUT if you ask em to bend over for you or sit with their thong on their feet their price would go from 30$ to 200$.

So first relax on calling ppl wierd on the wierdest site made for wierdos , and second id love to see any of these girls take a dildo and destroy their assholes while shaking cumming and talking dirty but they DONT do it so sometimes ppl take what they can. And final you go pay for a 200-300$ video of some bend over shit and tell me if its worth it...id rather take something i ALSO enjoy for 30-40$

Back
Top Bottom