EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

my guess is she will eventually be back on fansly... possibly not like before, but pics here and there. she does fitness stream and dresses more revealing already... her viewership drops to hard when she starts games, sooner or later she cant ignore this any longer.

she also has never strictly she wont come back, even she easily could..... she isnt that shrude to just say it to farm those that forgot o unsub, that be haviour isnt fitting.

She's dumb but not that dumb, she knows very well that people only look at her fat ass..
i object, no too long ago she was wondering why her viewership tanked during streams... one of her reasons were the games... she also kept askin why she was droppin subs on fansly.
shes prolly the dumbest person ive observed over a longer period, i kinda find it fascinating.

It almost hurts how accurste that is.
Haha, well... after being exposed to these e-thots before the concept of e-thot was even a thing, you just know what to expect as these girls are highly predictable and all operate under the same rules. There are exceptions of course, but most of these girls are pretty much the same person with different names, ass and tits sizes. 😅

I know she is repetitive, but im looking forward to a return. The " I'm back PPV" will probably rake in big coin. The naive way that she seduces, is really a turn on for me.
im sorry to dissapoint you but there wont be something like a "comeback PPV". grieving in general doesnt work like that. "my brother died but now im back... 10............"
a very slow restart with a lil bit of ass is the max i can think of.

Not as pathetic as the simps who keep supporting her, defending her and keep wasting money on her. We are just discussing shit on a discussions thread.
Exactly, and it's not like she's completely off social media. She is still doing thirst traps on Twitter and Twitch. She is still an active e-thot, just not an asshole showing kind

Exactly, and it's not like she's completely off social media. She is still doing thirst traps on Twitter and Twitch. She is still an active e-thot, just not an asshole showing kind

This is very important for people to realize. She's grown accustom to being treated special (lots of subs, tips, invites to special projects/events) simply by being an e-thot. Now, however, she's reverted back to just being an internet personality. The problem for her is that people dont give a shit about her as an internet personality. She's not interesting or insightful and she doesnt enter the counter-culture platform. There's virtually zero path for her as an internet/social personality unless she greatly reduces her expectations about income and inclusion into the Twitch e-thot social scene.

However, if she wants to remain part of that niche she better pick her best thongs and get those finger nails done cause its ass flashing time.

And all the users on here can help facilitate that by unsubbing on OF/Fansly/and of course Twitch. Make her earn the money. There's nothing wrong with her getting a regular job at this point but that would also require her to relinquish the internet/social personality.

Mate, she is really that dumb, she is far from realising that people don’t give a shit about her dumb personality and just want to see her ass. She still thinks that showing pussy-ass husband on stream is truly interesting event xD. After beating the tumor only thing I can think of is dying out of cringe at this point

To be fair I don't know what youre referring to when talking about a tumor. Did her husband have a tumor?

Thing is people are still throwing money at her on twitch so that lessens her reasoning to rush back if she's still getting a steady income but I fully expect to return at some point.

Thing is people are still throwing money at her on twitch so that lessens her reasoning to rush back if she's still getting a steady income but I fully expect to return at some point.
It’s just the hype of her returning and her simp discord mods and twitch mods gifting subs, but without her circle she barely gets 300 subs, so we playing the long game with her

Back
Top Bottom