EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

AFK, building up hype for her ''comeback'' and that becoming her new excuse to ''dail things back on her OF/Fansly''. Meaning, the next posts are gonna be on the level as the shit she sold when she just started doing lewds (no streams, no asshole, no nip slips, just 2 sec ''teasing'' vids and insta pics). Classic E-thot strategy to keep milking simps for money while doing jack shit in return. It would be gold if most of her supporters grew a brain and dropped their subscriptions to her to send out a strong message for once. A lot of people here are spitting fact, but it's not gonna matter, and nothing will change or get better as long as people keep paying these chicks. So please, if you subbed to her and aren't a leaker, stop giving money to this woman.
Did she mention the dialing back or is that just an assumption

AFK, building up hype for her ''comeback'' and that becoming her new excuse to ''dail things back on her OF/Fansly''. Meaning, the next posts are gonna be on the level as the shit she sold when she just started doing lewds (no streams, no asshole, no nip slips, just 2 sec ''teasing'' vids and insta pics). Classic E-thot strategy to keep milking simps for money while doing jack shit in return. It would be gold if most of her supporters grew a brain and dropped their subscriptions to her to send out a strong message for once. A lot of people here are spitting fact, but it's not gonna matter, and nothing will change or get better as long as people keep paying these chicks. So please, if you subbed to her and aren't a leaker, stop giving money to this woman.
She's lost her momentum, she's not likely to build it back up to anywhere near what she might have had in the last few years especially since she isn't as known as her contemporary, Amouranth - at least making content comparable to what she's been known to make.

At this rate, if there's any private goods someone was sent in a DM that also happens to be a member of this site, do us a kindness and leak, thanks.

She's lost her momentum, she's not likely to build it back up to anywhere near what she might have had in the last few years especially since she isn't as known as her contemporary, Amouranth - at least making content comparable to what she's been known to make.

At this rate, if there's any private goods someone was sent in a DM that also happens to be a member of this site, do us a kindness and leak, thanks.
Don't EVER underestimate the stupidity of these simp fan bases of these girls. It's like a toxic relationship; they keep getting screwed over yet keep coming back, hoping things will get better this time. She only has to hint at ''possibly showing a bit more'' this time, and all these simps return in a heartbeat wasting their money on her. But yeah, my point still stands: boycott this chick.

Don't EVER underestimate the stupidity of these simp fan bases of these girls. It's like a toxic relationship; they keep getting screwed over yet keep coming back, hoping things will get better this time. She only has to hint at ''possibly showing a bit more'' this time, and all these simps return in a heartbeat wasting their money on her. But yeah, my point still stands: boycott this chick.
There will always be a minimum following she'll have which will help pad out her Onlyfans/Fansly earnings, but discriminating subs who need to pay the rent, keep food in their cupboards and gas in their cars in the face of rising costs will need to decide if their monthly sub to Lisa is worth keeping around if she isn't going to show any tits, asshole or pussy anytime soon. It's been documented that she's losing subs consistently from month-to-month and current economic trends coupled with buyer dissatisfaction will thin the herd out in due time. The waiting part sucks, but I'm happier knowing Lisa's boundaries will lose her money over time.

There will always be a minimum following she'll have which will help pad out her Onlyfans/Fansly earnings, but discriminating subs who need to pay the rent, keep food in their cupboards and gas in their cars in the face of rising costs will need to decide if their monthly sub to Lisa is worth keeping around if she isn't going to show any tits, asshole or pussy anytime soon. It's been documented that she's losing subs consistently from month-to-month and current economic trends coupled with buyer dissatisfaction will thin the herd out in due time. The waiting part sucks, but I'm happier knowing Lisa's boundaries will lose her money over time.
That's awesome to hear, didn't know her numbers were dropping that drastically. :KEKWlaugh: I hope that's going to happen to more of these scammers and sends out a message to other OF girls. Just the thought process of willingly making an OnlyFans account, make a big deal out of doing ''sex work'' and then completely sucking at doing it, showing zero passion for it, doing ''shows'' that aren't even close to the shit you can see for FREE on chaturbate and bitching about ''I don't wanna show anything or change anything up, as that's too far'' as if someone forced her to do this. It's time to get rid of these posers and scammers on these sites and for these sites to clean up their act and apply stricter rules and better regulations as to what gets sold.

Did she mention the dialing back or is that just an assumption
A prediction based on stuff we've seen from her in the past and from other girls like her.
She has taken a break since around May from Onlyfans/Fansly because her brother died and taking time to grieve - understandable.

Her family apparently never approved of her doing Onlyfans/Fansly (and most sensible families wouldn't anyhow). But when you have family members coming together for a wake/burial, there's a lot of those deep meaning/soul searching-type of conversations that happen between those family members where you'll be questioned about the direction your life is heading in or your priorities, reasons to be upset with family members emerge, you name it. And even on a typical day where Lisa's parents would want to drop in and beg her to quit sex work, the death of a direct family member provides enough of an opening for them to further their agenda and repeat the same plea but in the context of "It's what your brother would have wanted/he never liked you doing that type of work/etc.". Sex work is part of Lisa's bag whether she likes it or not and she's going to have to decide if what she gets earnings-wise from Onlyfans/Fansly is enough to justify keeping it going or if she's happy enough with whatever she's getting from Twitch or her sporadic voice-over work (didn't she do this at least once before?).

She's voiced her opposition to doing or showing anything explicit due to various reasons - her concerns over the impact such work being public would have on her future kids with Jay, not being comfortable with it in general (she's a hypocrite there), Jay being opposed to it, etc. She has general financial incentive to go explicit, but she's only holding herself back because she's an adult and not beholden to anyone but herself. Her long-term reluctance/boundaries and recent events are all part of this sentiment we've had for a while that she's dialing back or not going to return to sex work.

That's awesome to hear, didn't know her numbers were dropping that drastically. :KEKWlaugh: I hope that's going to happen to more of these scammers and sends out a message to other OF girls. Just the thought process of willingly making an OnlyFans account, make a big deal out of doing ''sex work'' and then completely sucking at doing it, showing zero passion for it, doing ''shows'' that aren't even close to the shit you can see for FREE on chaturbate and bitching about ''I don't wanna show anything or change anything up, as that's too far'' as if someone forced her to do this. It's time to get rid of these posers and scammers on these sites and for these sites to clean up their act and apply stricter rules and better regulations as to what gets sold.
It's been documented in this thread via her own words on stream that she's upset that she's losing subs. Lisa was never as popular as Kaitlyn (Amouranth) or Jen (Indiefoxx), so she was only ever going to be a certain level of popular unless she went explicit or found some weird gimmick that set her apart from the rest.

People are in a position to be more careful with their money with these days and you have to have adequate disposable income to pay these girls for their efforts (or lack thereof). The people at or near the top will eventually find their earnings becoming stagnant as a result of economic conditions or somebody younger and shinier, possibly more interesting (explicit) than the veterans and it's showing. Mosey on over to the Amouranth discussion thread and it's being talked about all the time. Streamers/influencers/e-thots in general, particularly those veterans, are over-the-hill or are on the verge of it. That's why they're getting more desperate and trying really hard to get people to watch their shit.

Wait, did she mention comeback or whole discussion is just an assumption?
Someone with more time invested or knowledge can clarify, but I seem to recall Lisa saying in one of her normal streams that she's still thinking about returning to Onlyfans/Fansly but hasn't made any announcement or timeframe suggesting that it's imminent at all. She drummed up a lot of hype for that stupid voice-over gig she just got but that's the only noteworthy announcement she's made as of late.

She has taken a break since around May from Onlyfans/Fansly because her brother died and taking time to grieve - understandable.

Her family apparently never approved of her doing Onlyfans/Fansly (and most sensible families wouldn't anyhow). But when you have family members coming together for a wake/burial, there's a lot of those deep meaning/soul searching-type of conversations that happen between those family members where you'll be questioned about the direction your life is heading in or your priorities, reasons to be upset with family members emerge, you name it. And even on a typical day where Lisa's parents would want to drop in and beg her to quit sex work, the death of a direct family member provides enough of an opening for them to further their agenda and repeat the same plea but in the context of "It's what your brother would have wanted/he never liked you doing that type of work/etc.". Sex work is part of Lisa's bag whether she likes it or not and she's going to have to decide if what she gets earnings-wise from Onlyfans/Fansly is enough to justify keeping it going or if she's happy enough with whatever she's getting from Twitch or her sporadic voice-over work (didn't she do this at least once before?).

She's voiced her opposition to doing or showing anything explicit due to various reasons - her concerns over the impact such work being public would have on her future kids with Jay, not being comfortable with it in general (she's a hypocrite there), Jay being opposed to it, etc. She has general financial incentive to go explicit, but she's only holding herself back because she's an adult and not beholden to anyone but herself. Her long-term reluctance/boundaries and recent events are all part of this sentiment we've had for a while that she's dialing back or not going to return to sex work.
I think this message alone is deeper than anything that goes on in the mind of this chick. :MEGALUL: She's still posting thirst-bait on her socials, and if she wants to quit now so her kids in the future aren't going to see all this, well.. she's like 6/7 years late (or whenever she started out). The voice acting gig just seems like some random shit, but no one is gonna care for her beyond her looks, ass and using her as wank material. Time will tell, but she'll either be back, or quit for good. She has ZERO tallent and has nothing going on outside of ass.

It's been documented in this thread via her own words on stream that she's upset that she's losing subs. Lisa was never as popular as Kaitlyn (Amouranth) or Jen (Indiefoxx), so she was only ever going to be a certain level of popular unless she went explicit or found some weird gimmick that set her apart from the rest.

People are in a position to be more careful with their money with these days and you have to have adequate disposable income to pay these girls for their efforts (or lack thereof). The people at or near the top will eventually find their earnings becoming stagnant as a result of economic conditions or somebody younger and shinier, possibly more interesting (explicit) than the veterans and it's showing. Mosey on over to the Amouranth discussion thread and it's being talked about all the time. Streamers/influencers/e-thots in general, particularly those veterans, are over-the-hill or are on the verge of it. That's why they're getting more desperate and trying really hard to get people to watch their shit.
Well, that's good to hear it all coming down, but I always assumed she was very popular. But then again, I don't follow or care for these streamers and only check them out for the ass and the ass clips. lol I just wanna add btw that I don't see the appeal of Amouranth AT ALL. STPeach is so much hotter (many of these streamers are) than that women that sold ''fart jars" and seems beyond toxic.

Last edited:
Well, that's good to hear it all coming down, but I always assumed she was very popular. But then again, I don't follow or care for these streamers and only check them out for the ass and the ass clips. lol I just wanna add btw that I don't see the appeal of Amouranth AT ALL. STPeach is so much hotter (many of these streamers are) than that she-male that sold ''fart jars" and seems beyond toxic.
Careful, you just used a word that is based on speculation and not appreciated because the admins of this site have advised against reigniting any speculation/mention around that word. Also, let's keep the Amouranth dissection in her respective discussion thread since we're veering into off-topic territory.

Someone with more time invested or knowledge can clarify, but I seem to recall Lisa saying in one of her normal streams that she's still thinking about returning to Onlyfans/Fansly but hasn't made any announcement or timeframe suggesting that it's imminent at all. She drummed up a lot of hype for that stupid voice-over gig she just got but that's the only noteworthy announcement she's made as of late.

I have no idea where you heard that she's thinking about returning to of/fansly, she's not. That's the only thing that she said about that -> https://simpcity.su/threads/stpeach-simp-chat.10727/page-116#post-2298748

Careful, you just used a word that is based on speculation and not appreciated because the admins of this site have advised against reigniting any speculation/mention around that word. Also, let's keep the Amouranth dissection in her respective discussion thread since we're veering into off-topic territory.
Alright, I've no idea what that word might be.. but I'll be careful. Although, I'm a survivor... I don't think I need to say anything more.

I have no idea where you heard that she's thinking about returning to of/fansly, she's not. That's the only thing that she said about that -> https://simpcity.su/threads/stpeach-simp-chat.10727/page-116#post-2298748
I don't see my suggestion as being way off-based compared to how she addressed the situation in that clip - I did watch the part based on the timestamp provided and she still characterizes her time away as a break/hiatus and she doesn't know if she'll return. That said, what I said holds up - she might, she might not since she hasn't definitively said she won't.

I don't see my suggestion as being way off-based compared to how she addressed the situation in that clip - I did watch the part based on the timestamp provided and she still characterizes her time away as a break/hiatus and she doesn't know if she'll return. That said, what I said holds up - she might, she might not since she hasn't definitively said she won't.

Your "suggestion" is based on nothing, she'll stop doing content(closing of/fansly) as soon as most of the ppl that are subbed to her stop doing that, the only reason that she's still with both page online it's cuz like i said, people are still subbing to her and she would be pretty dumb to close that "free-no-effort money printing machine". I was checking her page and by the looks of it, she wasn't making that much money, on her OF she had like <250 likes in recent posts (and actually most of the posts had <160 likes), meaning that not many people were subbed to her.

Or maybe i'm wrong and eventually she'll wake up for life and realize that most people are not following her for the gameplay on her streams and go back on doing of/fansly, but most likely she'll get pregnant soon™ and will end both of/fansly.

It almost hurts how accurste that is.

Back
Top Bottom