EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Given that you can actually fuck hookers usually for a fair price but have no chance of touching an e-thot, save for spending exorbitant amounts and being "in the know", I agree that they are in different categories.
thats some special incel shit, comparing online thots to actual hookers. only weirdoes that never touched a girl think they are the same.

thats some special incel shit, comparing online thots to actual hookers. only weirdoes that never touched a girl think they are the same.
It's digital prostitution. These girls provide a service with the end goal of arousing and making the client orgasm. Prostitution evolves over time, and it has taken many forms, but these girls are modern-day hookers. Don't see how that is ''incel shit'', as I don't see him hating on women or claiming they owe men sex. 🤷‍♂️

It's digital prostitution. These girls provide a service with the end goal of arousing and making the client orgasm. Prostitution evolves over time, and it has taken many forms, but these girls are modern-day hookers. Don't see how that is ''incel shit'', as I don't see him hating on women or claiming they owe men sex. 🤷‍♂️
I've literally gotten into arguments with my friend about the definition of sex work, Lisa was one.

No need, they both ''push'' for the same end ''results''. All sex work is prostitution, just like sex can also be done without penetration (blowjobs are also sex for exemple).
wut?? ofc it matters how you get to these results... do u believe jerking off to peach is the same feeling as fucking a whore? do u think lisa has also the same feelings as the whore does. thats why i called it incel shit, someone with the slightest experience would never compare those two.

wut?? ofc it matters how you get to these results... do u believe jerking off to peach is the same feeling as fucking a whore? do u think lisa has also the same feelings as the whore does. thats why i called it incel shit, someone with the slightest experience would never compare those two.
You are the one here acting as if being a whore is by default a bad thing. It's the oldest profession, and it just evolved in this digital era. Nowhere have I claimed the methods are the same, but they both provide a service with the same end goal and involve sexual acts for entertainment. With your logic, lesbian women can't have ''real sex'' since they don't actually penetrate each other with their genitals. Again, nowhere is anyone hating women or saying they owe men sex, so there is nothing Incel here. Unless stating facts is seen as being ''incel'' these days. 🤷‍♂️

I
What game? I feel like most of these streamer deals are all bullshit. Gamer gum? G-Fuel? Those stupid gamer chairs?

Hiring a woman who started a cum *countdown* at 1 as a voice actor? Okay…
Its a shitty indie game no one’s going to play it ain’t that serious. Kinda telling how poor the game has to be when the developers put a E thot in the title to promote the game

Back
Top Bottom