EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

No idea. She did say it’s something she’s never done before

s2_dredd-18357.jpg

For real though she will be back soon once her family chills out.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I dont come here a lot, so Im sorry if I lost something.
I know her family doest support her and the lost of her brother hit her hard. I do feel bad for her, in those points. I hope she come back from it and make more content!

But where are all stuff that she posted before? I do not have enoght money sadly and Im habbing a hard time find it.

she's such a dumbass honestly. yeah, first disrespect your husband by groping and kissing every attractive woman in sight, but then if u say u wanna get closer to god afterwards it makes it all okay. what an absolute turd. wtf is that on her head btw, she got ebola or smt?
that mf is just happy to be here he don't know how he pulled her and neither does anyone tbh

she's such a dumbass honestly. yeah, first disrespect your husband by groping and kissing every attractive woman in sight, but then if u say u wanna get closer to god afterwards it makes it all okay. what an absolute turd. wtf is that on her head btw, she got ebola or smt?
Yep. She has always been a fucking hypocrite in that sense.

She's worried her bro is looking down on her from heaven. I was the same when my gran died, can she see me fapping right now? :monkaHmm:

If she's truly finding God and abstaining from Onlyfans/Fansly for the foreseeable future, that's gonna hurt her bottom line. If that becomes part of her shtick, she's going to alienate her regulars because nobody wants to be preached at or told how to live one's life, especially with how she's lived hers since becoming somewhat known in the Twitch community.

That said, does anyone know what GwenGwiz is up to? Is she making any sort of wholesome content around her born-again conversion?

that mf is just happy to be here he don't know how he pulled her and neither does anyone tbh
meh. Does anyone really think if she walked by on the street as just some rando girl walking down the sidewalk, they're really going to do the same Bugs Bunny mid-air eyes popping out of the head act that all the Twitch simps do on these forums?

The fantasizing a lot of these dudes do just because they equate Twitch thot with Celebrity is fucking hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

If she's truly finding God and abstaining from Onlyfans/Fansly for the foreseeable future, that's gonna hurt her bottom line. If that becomes part of her shtick, she's going to alienate her regulars because nobody wants to be preached at or told how to live one's life, especially with how she's lived hers since becoming somewhat known in the Twitch community.
Shes never been the most intelligent person.

meh. Does anyone really think if she walked by on the street as just some rando girl walking down the sidewalk, they're really going to do the same Bugs Bunny mid-air eyes popping out of the head act that all the Twitch simps do on these forums?

The fantasizing a lot of these dudes do just because they equate Twitch thot with Celebrity is fucking hilarious. :ROFLMAO:
I said the same shit about Pokimane and people acted like I was talking crazy 😒

i get what ur saying but it doesnt apply here tbh. peach in her prime would definatly get some heads turned around, especially since shes blonde and wears revealing clothes. it wasnt tons of makeup, photoshoped pictures or other talents like acting or singin that made her known in the first place.

i get what ur saying but it doesnt apply here tbh. peach in her prime would definatly get some heads turned around, especially since shes blonde and wears revealing clothes. it wasnt tons of makeup, photoshoped pictures or other talents like acting or singin that made her known in the first place.
Most Twitch "celebrities" aren't particularly talented and Lisa's no exception to that - she has a background in dental assisting. She's just a pretty face with a big ass in the end. That's the sum total of what she has to offer.

Back
Top Bottom