EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Ok now it's GG's. Can we get a clip so we have something to show other people who ask?
she might've said the get closer to god part, but,yesterday she basically said "never say never" about of/fansly, i think like, if she doesnt feel like she needs more money, then maybe she'll never come back, she says she wants to grow her stream, but imma be honest, im not sure she can, she is very boring as far as her streams go, unless she is gonna go the alinity/fandy route, then she can grow it for sure.

she might've said the get closer to god part, but,yesterday she basically said "never say never" about of/fansly, i think like, if she doesnt feel like she needs more money, then maybe she'll never come back, she says she wants to grow her stream, but imma be honest, im not sure she can, she is very boring as far as her streams go, unless she is gonna go the alinity/fandy route, then she can grow it for sure.
the only way she can grow her stream is to show us more of her only talent... like wearing stuff that is basically against tos. so i dont know how appealing kick is to her...

the only way she can grow her stream is to show us more of her only talent... like wearing stuff that is basically against tos. so i dont know how appealing kick is to her...
i mean, if she would actually not come back to of/fansly, kick streams would probably be decent, like halfway between twitch and of/fansly

so right now she is streaming and said that next week she will announce something exciting that she will be a part of. My guess she will join an org, OTK maybe?

so right now she is streaming and said that next week she will announce something exciting that she will be a part of. My guess she will join an org, OTK maybe?
stupid people cant think around the corner, if something is exciting to them, it must be exciting to everyone......

theres absolutely no reason for otk to go after her. i dont know otk, but they have some huge streamer and i dont know if they want their brand associated with someone who got famous purely cuz of their ass. she also was kinda disconnected from all the streamers last few months.

my guess is someone like alinity invites her to hangout and stream together.

1h28m21s ~ 1h29m27s.

I don't get why she went all in with the OnlyFans stuff even tho her family was completely against it and that their wasn't even any finanncial need for it. I think she did it because she wanted it on her own.

I mean it sucks for us but I'm glad that this tragedy made her do an complete 180. Imagine how distatesteful it would've been if she just continued lol. Wouldn't sit right with me.

I don't get why she went all in with the OnlyFans stuff even tho her family was completely against it and that their wasn't even any finanncial need for it. I think she did it because she wanted it on her own.

I mean it sucks for us but I'm glad that this tragedy made her do an complete 180. Imagine how distatesteful it would've been if she just continued lol. Wouldn't sit right with me.

You really are a simp.

Well here is like her first real thirst trap in months. šŸ‘šŸ˜ƒ

I've never seen a girl get off so much just by teasing others... she either will come back and go balls to wall or it's r.i.p to the fap show here!

But I don't think she can suppress her slutty side! The idolatry, lustin' and money are too alluring!

Back
Top Bottom