EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

More G-Fuel or whatever crap she’s peddling?
No idea. She did say it’s something she’s never done before so I’d rule a brand deal out. She said yesterday Fandy & Alinity asked her out ti Texas for their 4th of July stream but she couldn’t go bc her cousin was visiting that weekend. If she’s down to fly out to Texas for a slutty pool stream it’s a good indicator she’s looking to getting back to OF/fansly content. My guess is tho she’s just teasing that secret thing she’s been working on & it’s probably something twitch streaming related.

No idea. She did say it’s something she’s never done before so I’d rule a brand deal out. She said yesterday Fandy & Alinity asked her out ti Texas for their 4th of July stream but she couldn’t go bc her cousin was visiting that weekend. If she’s down to fly out to Texas for a slutty pool stream it’s a good indicator she’s looking to getting back to OF/fansly content. My guess is tho she’s just teasing that secret thing she’s been working on & it’s probably something twitch streaming related.
Best case scenario it's a Kick deal. Which has potential for more risky pool & workout streams, which could lead her into announcing a comeback to OF/Fansly. :peepoBless:

But until then i'm just gonna huff on my Copium. :COPIUM:

Last time that a girl hyped something similar, we all thought that she would do a OF/Fansly(she only do lewd cosplays in patreon), in the end she just announce a shitty minecraft server. So, don't think too much, it's prolly nothing.

So, like i said a few weeks ago she just confirmed that she doesn't want to go back cuz family & trying to get closer to god. "We lost her".

There is no difference between her gone or not, so let her play boring as valorant and sw so that she can be fulfilled as she said. In worst case scenario I will type on twich chat that she doesn’t have to come back since on spankbang is all her stuff already, and watch the shit go mad xD
Dont be That Guy 😒

Back
Top Bottom