EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Yes you are right she is a koreaboo, had only korean boyfriends, tries to learn korean, listens to kpop, her favorite artist is V from bts... so on...
I don’t think so. You have to understand that she supposedly lived in a part of Canada with lots of Asians. So why would she fetishize a group of folks that she feels a part of? It’s like a white guy in a black neighborhood. He’s not trying to be anything other than what he was a part of his childhood. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I don’t think so. You have to understand that she supposedly lived in a part of Canada with lots of Asians. So why would she fetishize a group of folks that she feels a part of? It’s like a white guy in a black neighborhood. He’s not trying to be anything other than what he was a part of his childhood. 🤷🏽‍♂️
She’s from a small town of majority white people. She moved out when she was like 16-17 and that’s when she got her Asian boyfriend. She’s just got a thing for Asian men

I've not caught up with her for a while, but is she planning on going back to OF/Fansly, or is she still ''grieving'' (even though her insta pics are still the usual e-thot posts)?! On the other hand, her ''lewd'' content has never been that good and I got more ''wank worthy'' material out of her old streams. As like with most of these girls, they ain't that good when they are trying hard to act sexy. :KEKW:

But as long as she hasn't closed down her lewd pages, she ain't going anywhere and she's just building up hype for her 'comeback'.

I've not caught up with her for a while, but is she planning on going back to OF/Fansly, or is she still ''grieving'' (even though her insta pics are still the usual e-thot posts)?! On the other hand, her ''lewd'' content has never been that good and I got more ''wank worthy'' material out of her old streams. As like with most of these girls, they ain't that good when they are trying hard to act sexy. :KEKW:

But as long as she hasn't closed down her lewd pages, she ain't going anywhere and she's just building up hype for her 'comeback'.
Are they tho? I mean as they because meowko has been on a hiatus for almost 2 months and no signs of coming back.. and they know they can easily get alot of money.. I think the longer they take to return the less likely they might come back. stpeach maybe might be different but I doubt..

Are they tho? I mean as they because meowko has been on a hiatus for almost 2 months and no signs of coming back.. and they know they can easily get alot of money.. I think the longer they take to return the less likely they might come back. stpeach maybe might be different but I doubt..
No idea who meowko, but most of these E-thots operate in the same way. So we'll see,

If she was being honest on her streams, she's not a big fan of the fact that she keeps losing subscribers. That, plus having to face her family during her brother's funeral/burial process could have had some impact on her decision. Throw her family plans in the kettle and this all turns into "soul searching" if coming back to Onlyfans/Fansly is something that she feels is right.

doesn't she stream at like noon or something? wtf is watching that?
Just because you're semi-famous through Twitch/Fansly/Onlyfans doesn't guarantee that you're smart or business-savvy about how you run your business. She's not managed by an agency, she runs her own show even if she delegates certain tasks to subordinates through RealWork - that said, she's responsible for her own PR and marketing, which includes scheduling things like livestreams. If it seems stupid that she regularly streams at weird hours where fewer people are inclined to watch her do something - play video games, talk dirty, whatever - that's her fuck-up to own.

Hey guys I'm new here 😅
And any idea why she now not active in YouTube
Her personal life's kind of in a fucky state right now because of her family complaining about the sex work part of her career and her brother's death. She's probably trying to incrementally integrate certain parts of her online presence back into her work day as part of stress management since she took some amount of time off over the past 1-2 months. Could be that Youtube didn't make her too much money and/or she's unhappy that her livestreams were being uploaded to Youtube.

she's hotter than alinity and amouranth she should make more money than both of them but she doesn't know how to attract her millions of followers to buy her stuff she doesn't have the charisma for that...i also noticed that her views doubled after her comeback but now they are already dropping drastically again, it won't be long before her numbers turn mediocre again

Her personal life's kind of in a fucky state right now because of her family complaining about the sex work part of her career and her brother's death. She's probably trying to incrementally integrate certain parts of her online presence back into her work day as part of stress management since she took some amount of time off over the past 1-2 months. Could be that Youtube didn't make her too much money and/or she's unhappy that her livestreams were being uploaded to Youtube.

Yea someone un this thread once said the she appearently even said sometime that her brother was against it. Can't confirm tho because I don't watch her stream.

But if she doesn't return at all or for a longer time it's understandable I guess. Sucks for her tho. Huge amounts of income gone and I'm gonns lean myself out of the window here and say that no one really watches her for her sick skills on gaming.

Her whole family is against it. A couple of months ago while on stream she said she was feeling kinda down because the day before her brother randomly called her to say she should stop doing fansly/OF bc he doesn’t like it. She’s closer to her brother Curtis (still alive) so I assume it was him. She said she was worried incase he talks to their parents & it’ll make them even more upset. In the same time frame her parents visited for a weekend & her mom broke down crying to her telling her to stop OF too. Now mix that with her brother dying, her husband Jay now having income (100K a year), trying to get pregnant, already talking about feeling burned out with posting daily, etc, etc. I’m not surprised she’s on hiatus. I still think she’ll be back eventually tho
Yea someone un this thread once said the she appearently even said sometime that her brother was against it. Can't confirm tho because I don't watch her stream.

But if she doesn't return at all or for a longer time it's understandable I guess. Sucks for her tho. Huge amounts of income gone and I'm gonns lean myself out of the window here and say that no one really watches her for her sick skills on gaming.

Back
Top Bottom