EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

is there a difference between korean and asian ?
Yes there is a difference, but when I said koreaboo it's people who are obsessed with Korean culture, she married a Korean guy, she says shes trying to learn Korean, probably watches kdramas, listens to kpop. Makes it a better chance that she would have a overall asian fetish, being attracted to East Asians/SE Asians... I think I read some where that she grew up only having asian friends,

Yes there is a difference, but when I said koreaboo it's people who are obsessed with Korean culture, she married a Korean guy, she says shes trying to learn Korean, probably watches kdramas, listens to kpop. Makes it a better chance that she would have a overall asian fetish, being attracted to East Asians/SE Asians... I think I read some where that she grew up only having asian friends,
Yes you are right she is a koreaboo, had only korean boyfriends, tries to learn korean, listens to kpop, her favorite artist is V from bts... so on...

meanwhile cucking the dude with everything that moves lol

yeah, i really wondered if she was coming back or not, but i dont think she can keep herself from showing her ass, its completely acceptable for her to take some time, but i think she does come back.
Yeah. It’s been long enough to the point she’d just say she’s stopped instead of saying she’s on hiatus. Unless she gets pregnant she’ll be back

Back
Top Bottom