EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

saw her instagram photos at disneyland and it's totally fucking weird. it's like she's twelve or something. feels creepy AF

hope she shuts it down -- i don't think she has the mindset for this.

Also saw some of those Disney photos. WTF?? She's still in limbo, clearly, but her being active is a GOOD sign. Its also GOOD that all of her peers like scammouranth and alinity and christina khalil and morgpie and well, all the thots, are still thotting. Hoping her desire for attention trumps her guilt or w/e

judgment from family is usually what prevents these girls from going all out. now that a part of her family has been "taken care of" :monkaW: we might see some good shit :PepeLaugh:
Her brother passing is the reason for her hiatus. I’ve always said the only thing that could cause her to go all out is her getting divorced. Only thing her family members dying does is push her further from sex work

all the same, if ur not a guy that counts every milimeter of skin.... if u seen one, ure basically finished with peach.

What? All buttholes are not at all equal. That's like saying all tits are the same, all vag are the same, all dick are the same. They arent and thats what preferences are.

Peach has a terrific ass but from what little we've seen of her butthole I dont think it will be as good as her cheeks. Rarely does someone have great cheeks (shape, volume, jiggle, color, etc) and a great butthole. It does happen but its not super common

What? All buttholes are not at all equal. That's like saying all tits are the same, all vag are the same, all dick are the same. They arent and thats what preferences are.

Peach has a terrific ass but from what little we've seen of her butthole I dont think it will be as good as her cheeks. Rarely does someone have great cheeks (shape, volume, jiggle, color, etc) and a great butthole. It does happen but its not super common
What does a great butthole look like lol?

Back
Top Bottom