EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

ngl im curious how her ass looks like now, it was pretty much perfect but she hasnt been working out too much last couple months... her age also is kinda advanced so her body isnt forgiving i guess...
would be another perfect excuse to step away if her ass is now cellulite-riddled.

ngl im curious how her ass looks like now, it was pretty much perfect but she hasnt been working out too much last couple months... her age also is kinda advanced so her body isnt forgiving i guess...
would be another perfect excuse to step away if her ass is now cellulite-riddled.
Bro her last post was like less than 2 months ago, you're acting like we haven't seen it in years.

you sound like you've never seen a woman naked IRL before lol

On stream today, it was "yeah the fansly livestreams were fun, but sorry I just don't know what I want to do with that". She's effectively realized she can post no new content and people will continue to sub and maybe buy the current ppvs.
Did she mention anything about fansly/onlyfans or is still ghosting the topic

On stream today, it was "yeah the fansly livestreams were fun, but sorry I just don't know what I want to do with that". She's effectively realized she can post no new content and people will continue to sub and maybe buy the current ppvs.
To be honest i would just give it more time. She's already back doing her usual stuff on Twitch. (Working out and showing lot's of ass)
But i ain't gonna lie, even though the content got kinda repetitive and stale at the end, now i kinda miss it. :PepeWhy:

Last edited:
She mentioned on stream that her "ass is flat and not big" so this may be a case of her also losing confidence and not feeling as sexy because she lost some gains while mourning, etc. She knows her whole schtick is her ass, so if she doesn't feel confident or sexy that is also a big reason why she's on pause (until she feels more confident).

She mentioned on stream that her "ass is flat and not big" so this may be a case of her also losing confidence and not feeling as sexy because she lost some gains while mourning, etc. She knows her whole schtick is her ass, so if she doesn't feel confident or sexy that is also a big reason why she's on pause (until she feels more confident).
i wonder if anyone would have predicted something like that.

I think she said that sarcastically because someone in chat said “your ass is flat now wtf happened”

Back
Top Bottom