EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

The vibe in her last stream felt very weird. Her talking about wanting to be closer to god & now seeming to not want to be just a stay at home mom. My opinion on her saying she’s not sure if she’ll come back to OF /fansly is just her not feeling sexual & still dealing with her brothers death. Once things settle down and she starts feeling her slutty self again she’ll come back tho spreading that ass. Also, the good thing about her saying she wants to still be her own person & not just a stay at home mom is that even if she has a kid she won’t stop doing OF/fansly. I’m not expecting anything good from her for at least another 2-3 months tho

The vibe in her last stream felt very weird. Her talking about wanting to be closer to god & now seeming to not want to be just a stay at home mom. My opinion on her saying she’s not sure if she’ll come back to OF /fansly is just her not feeling sexual & still dealing with her brothers death. Once things settle down and she starts feeling her slutty self again she’ll come back tho spreading that ass. Also, the good thing about her saying she wants to still be her own person & not just a stay at home mom is that even if she has a kid she won’t stop doing OF/fansly. I’m not expecting anything good from her for at least another 2-3 months tho
Any signal from her, that she is not burning bridges behind is a good one. I don’t judge quality of content, just that she didn’t go mental after her brother’s death, and that’s a good sign

You never had her. You never had your car.

Understand Captain America GIF

"god" is the ultimate cockblock. worse than any type of bf. cuz of that guy ive missed out on so much pussy. and u cant speak any reasoning into a girl once she picks that path.

Word, brother. I dated one girl for a few months who ended up moving across the world with one of her groups on a 'mission' to spread the word of God and guide people into the light. I knew she was religious but not that religious :KEKWlaugh:

"god" is the ultimate cockblock. worse than any type of bf. cuz of that guy ive missed out on so much pussy. and u cant speak any reasoning into a girl once she picks that path.
Its the grief. She has been hit with how close mortality really is. It happens to everyone at some point. The closer to God is her thinking that maybe her bro isn't or she's afraid she won't "make it to heaven" because of showing butthole on stream. The grief will eventually pass and people don't usually really change. I do expect another month or two. If she starts streaming consistently, that will be the tell. Especially, how she dresses on stream. Yesterday's stream vibe was weird but she still was wearing Lululemon and doing push-ups. So...

Well i did say a while back, this girl needs jesus. I hope she picks that path and never returns to onlyfans, the way those thots do it is sex work nothing else. Her brother also did want her to stop doing it if i remember correctly.

Well i did say a while back, this girl needs jesus. I hope she picks that path and never returns to onlyfans, the way those thots do it is sex work nothing else. Her brother also did want her to stop doing it if i remember correctly.
She did say in one of her streams a few months ago that she’s kinda bummed because the day before her brother randomly called her telling her she should stop doing onlyfans. She’s closer to her brother Curtis (who’s still alive) so I assumed it was him. But if it was her brother that died I can imagine her maybe stopping out of feeling guilty. She also said a few months ago that her parents come to visit over the weekend & her mom was crying to her wanting her to stop OF too. I can see her stopping bc of her family, but if it’s because of god isn’t it kinda a shit reason since she’s been openly Christian this whole time she’s been doing it anyway

She did say in one of her streams a few months ago that she’s kinda bummed because the day before her brother randomly called her telling her she should stop doing onlyfans. She’s closer to her brother Curtis (who’s still alive) so I assumed it was him. But if it was her brother that died I can imagine her maybe stopping out of feeling guilty. She also said a few months ago that her parents come to visit over the weekend & her mom was crying to her wanting her to stop OF too. I can see her stopping bc of her family, but if it’s because of god isn’t it kinda a shit reason since she’s been openly Christian this whole time she’s been doing it anyway
Well the way they do it is not exactly something to be proud of. The platform has potential to be better but idk.
In her case i guess take the money and continue to whore or stop doing it because it's too late for her to do anything beautiful and classy.

First money loss, and parents and her faith can go fuck them self. Morality is one thing and bills are other

Back
Top Bottom