EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

She needs to warm up to it again. Going through grief must be messing with her head. I could only imagine losing my bro. Would be hard to start showing my butthole right away.

We'll see. She was saying how she feels like she's changing as a person, that she wants to get closer to God. She was talking about her new hobbies like playing bass, learning Korean, doing a Pilates course. Also her husband just got a nice new job. Maybe she is thinking twerking for money is beneath her now.

We'll see. She was saying how she feels like she's changing as a person, that she wants to get closer to God. She was talking about her new hobbies like playing bass, learning Korean, doing a Pilates course. Also her husband just got a nice new job. Maybe she is thinking twerking for money is beneath her now.
But then again, her views on whether or not she wants children seems to have changed. For her it was always a 100%. In her last stream she seemed to suggest she isn't sure because she wants to be her own person. To me, that's the most drastic shift. And given that wanting to be a mom is what seems to have kept her non-nude, Idk, i'm optimistic.

But then again, her views on whether or not she wants children seems to have changed. For her it was always a 100%. In her last stream she seemed to suggest she isn't sure because she wants to be her own person. To me, that's the most drastic shift. And given that wanting to be a mom is what seems to have kept her non-nude, Idk, i'm optimistic.
Thats a huge shift. All of it. Yet, showing ass on stream is fine..she prob was fishing for her simp army to beg her to continue or something

Back
Top Bottom