• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Starfucked - Discussion Thread

I find her post-covid content both lazy and boring. All she seems to do is sit in various places in her apartment, preferably her streaming chair wearing various types of clothing, taking on some cringe facial expression. But worst of all, every picture of her looks like it's been filtered through three different filters and then edited so minutely that she looks like she's AI generated. I get that she's fighting a desperate battle against aging but come on, it really doesn't make it any better. Her boobas always look tacked on in some weird way aswell, like they're not part of the same perspective as the rest of the model. And they're often pixelated which reinforces the impression of them (her and her boyfriend) cutting and pasting to get a certain standard in order.
Furthermore in my oppinion she’s becoming a little too fat now.

Last edited:
Fat is a bit of a stretch mate.
Agree. Not even close to fat. I agree on the too many filters though. I absolutely hate any "beauty" filters. Lemme see that skin texture, lemme see the imperfections. It's that imperfection what makes it perfect and extremely attractive. I really wish it became a trend to just not use any beauty filters or airbrushing in general. It doesn't look human or real to me. She's still #1 tho.

Stopped watching her stuff years ago when it was clear that she was never gonna show more than tits. I get that not everyone wants to, but come on...

She also said she was never going to do topless. It's really just a matter of time or waiting until her revenues drop low enough, or her greed gets high enough, that she decides to try something new.

Or until her fiancé decides to let her.

She also said she was never going to do topless. It's really just a matter of time or waiting until her revenues drop low enough, or her greed gets high enough, that she decides to try something new.

I dunno' about her revenue going dry anytime soon. I've been watching her streams on twitch and she's basically just using it as a findom channel. Her subs talk about being in chastity for her, she has their keys, so god only knows what kind of money they're giving her on OF. She commands them to donate (often) 5, 10, 20 subs and they do it.

I dunno' about her revenue going dry anytime soon. I've been watching her streams on twitch and she's basically just using it as a findom channel. Her subs talk about being in chastity for her, she has their keys, so god only knows what kind of money they're giving her on OF. She commands them to donate (often) 5, 10, 20 subs and they do it.
I know i can look it up myself, but now when it already mentioned, how much is that roughly? I often hear ’bit’ whitin these twitch contexts but never had a clue of either what it is or what it’s worth.

I know i can look it up myself, but now when it already mentioned, how much is that roughly? I often hear ’bit’ whitin these twitch contexts but never had a clue of either what it is or what it’s worth.
So bits are a currency you can buy from twitch and donate it. like 100 bits is a US dollar. Most streamers prefer streamlabs, but you don't get a badge to show the other simps how dedicated they are to the streamer so bits are what users prefer to use in most cases. But subs are 5 dollars a piece so if someone gifts say 20, that's a decent chunk. I'm not sure what sort of revenue share she has with twitch it varies but she doesn't get all of that. But, she does also get ad revenue on top of it.

Well, she started showing her tits for like what... 5-6 years ago? By the time we get to see some pussy she's over 40.

I find her both gorgeous and frustrating. I don't understand why she shoots her sets so close, for a while I thought she could not stand up!
Given how 🔥 she is and the superb outfits she wears (especially the white boots), it's so much wasted potential.

Seeing as her discord channel has the daily "no twitch today, to ill, I'll try to get on in 2025 sometime" anyone holding out much hope she goes with the OF live tonight?

Did she contiue streaming on onlyfans 16/9 and did anybody record it. If she did was it anything spectacular compared to her twitch?

Not able to post in the content thread and don’t know how to save streams but she used a dildo on stream today
You need 20 reaction score to post in some of the categories, so just continue to post and you will get there (y) .

If you have windows 10/11

And if it is twitch streams, mods are generally not positive for it to be posted in onlyfans treads but if you post it along with spicy/paid content it usually works. I'm guessing the use of the dildo was not penetration or any nude at all just a look what i got?

did she stop streaming on twitch?
Every week there seems to be some lame excuse as to why she can't stream that night.
She seems to be ill a lot, or just tired.

I don't think she gets much money form it so she isn't really bothered about not going on twitch.

Every week there seems to be some lame excuse as to why she can't stream that night.
She seems to be ill a lot, or just tired.

I don't think she gets much money form it so she isn't really bothered about not going on twitch.
she took some weight and can't hide it on stream. might lack self confidence when on OF it can be easily corrected thx to photoshop

Apparently today's stream :monkaX::SALAMI::SALAMI::monkaX: and i missed it :PepeWhy: did she continue on onlyfans and was it any spicier there?

Back
Top Bottom