EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Space Ghost / Kari Keone - Discussion Thread

Haven’t posted pussy yet but I’m working on it. Just got back from twitchcon.

What do yall want to see most? I’ll see what I can do.

I’m friends with Destiny. I’m an old StarCraft player and we have a lot in common. I have not fucked Steven. I have autism and I don’t clout climb with my pussy. I do, however, make a really smart, loyal, supportive friend. I was once a really militant leftist and while I still retain core values like being pro-trans, I no longer participate in aggressively annoying leftist virtue signaling and dog piling.

I’m friends with Destiny. I’m an old StarCraft player and we have a lot in common. I have not fucked Steven. I have autism and I don’t clout climb with my pussy. I do, however, make a really smart, loyal, supportive friend. I was once a really militant leftist and while I still retain core values like being pro-trans, I no longer participate in aggressively annoying leftist virtue signaling and dog piling.
I think we all agree we need to see your tits bouncing on a dildo, ghostie.

Are you shaved or hairy?

My favorite content from creators is genuine orgasm type shit. You’re boobs are amazing, so any type of nipple play, especially with like nipple clamps or suckers. I know you’re growing with what you’re comfortable with, but would LOVE to see your face when you cum. Beautiful agony and hysterical literature type videos. Toy reviews and demonstrations. Voyeur spycam masturbation, like just seeing you genuinely get off. I dream of a video of you in full lingerie or Shibari, tied to a bed with a Hitachi and fuck machine going nonstop till you can't take it anymore. Also, if any G/G collabs are possible in the future, Would love to see you make out, some titplay with a girl, or mutual masturbation.

as long as it culminates in some bg down the line im happy

You should absolutely make a real blowjob video the tease you made a while back definitely left me wanting more.

Also autism sucks, have it myself, only cool thing about it is the hyper focus, everything else not so cool.

Good to know. Met you a while ago and we were cool. Then something in this same vain what you’re saying set you off without my being able to give you context. Blocked immediately which was a bummer. Anyway, hope to see you at fanx

Back
Top Bottom