EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat sojyoo - Discussion Thread

vznsfw

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
Main Content Thread - https://simpcity.su/threads/sojyoo.53077/

I've been following her for a couple years, just on twitter and started because she did art for games I played. My curiosity was raised when someone bumped her content thread with an un-watermarked video saying it was from her "secret OF". I haven't been able to verify the OF's existence myself, and any searches in the typical places on the internet haven't turned up anything, which would normally make sense if it was actually secret and unrelated to her normal public work. The video is gone from the thread now, all I can say is that the body type seemed right, and now I only have an anecdote about a now-deleted reddit thread (which I haven't seen and don't have the link for) discussing this which may or may not have caused her to delete the OF and go the typical "nuke it from orbit" route.

The secret OF's name supposedly starts with "yorforger" but might be much longer, which thematically tracks with her general interests. Not sure if anyone knows about this but if I knew it even existed I would've subbed a long time ago.

To be clear, this is not a request for the actual content, which should go in the content thread.

Last edited:
I haven't looked into it in detail yet but if it's her, I'm surprised it was found and then connected to her.
If they hadn't made it known, we could've gotten more content :P

If you pause the video when she shows her full hand, it's very clearly hers. You can look at her insta pics and compare.

So I hit up the guy who said they had the vids and did get the videos from them, but I believe at least 2/4 of the videos aren't her. I'm not denouncing the guy I'm just saying maybe he was played too in the "leak".
Here's the link with the files you can see for yourself:

My explanation:
<1> in the video with her giving a blowjob you can see the girl has a tattoo on her left (?) upper arm and on her right (we'll say right to keep it consistent) inner and outer forearm she has tattoos.

- From what I can tell, nancy's only tattoos are a) a tattoo on her left arm (?, from deductions from photos I'm pretty sure it's her left arm but we can say either or doesn't matter)
b) a tattoo of some words on her inner elbow on I'm assuming the right arm from the way she takes pictures and her IG

<2> in the video where she's lubed up at around the 0:19 mark you can see there's a tattoo on the girl's upper arm and on the other arm a tattoo near her inner forearm

-Same points as number 1 about nancy's tattoos.

But that's just my take, lmk if I'm wrong though

as0fha08127038ba0sf8aghe9db05b9bd5230b2.md.png
Yeah most likely is that it became a mix between her and another girl because this image was also included in the leak apparently (talking with the same guy who had the leak) according to him and this does look more like her and her cat theo.

Most likely what happened. But even that picture I don't think is her if we're to deduct that it's her because of the cat. Her cat theo is a gray with black stripes and this cat is just a full dark gray one, I think he just looks like he has stripes because of the folds in his fur maybe? And her arm doesn't have a tattoo on it BUT it could be on her other arm or before she got the tattoo even (her habit of taking pics using the arm that doesn't have the tattoo)

Also I think the tattoo on her inner elbow is on the same arm as the bird tattoo on her forearm (twitter pic with her on the blue chair)

Back
Top Bottom