SPRING BREAK - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE! - CLICK HERE
Trans - Sneaky - Discussion Thread | Page 19 | SimpCity Forums

Trans Sneaky - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.
  • Emails and alerts are now back, you will need to visit unread threads in your Watched Threads list before new alerts are sent.

Basedmandan

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Same with guys ive noticed. It's less about an attraction thing and more about an eventual and rabid end to it. For both women and men who are into them partly through the relationship they realize that these people, much like women but arguably harder, hit the wall once they get into their 30s and go from cute twink to grown ass man. Twinkdeath is a real thing. Its why most besides femboys just pump and dump them.

WakkaDoodle

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
I actually liked the set. Can see the chastity cage in a couple of images, very hot.
Shame about the amount of photoshopping. I wonder if they shopped pubes out of the images this time, or if he shaved. Seemed clean to me?

cparker1997

Tier 3 Sub
May 2, 2022
Of course the selfie sets and videos are the hottest but its so hot that caged/plugged is the default for him now. Also the painted toes are cute but look a little worn...almost like he just keeps them painted all the time. He is probably in panties and caged on the daily. Is this set self shot? Ugh to be a fly on the wall to see him prancing around his apartment in heels all dolled up. Im almost certain he finishes off his dress up sessions sucking/fucking dildos in the mirror...or maybe hes already taken the step and has a daddy that fucks him.

WakkaDoodle

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Sneaky's PR guys be like:

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

But jokes aside, I do think being caged is super easy. A beginner could go for hours.
Being plugged for a self-photoshoot is the biggest step to me. Very hot, and shows he's willing to at least try to make fans happy. He could've just done his heavily photoshopped cosplay sets that less and less people cared about, but a butt plug takes a lot of preparation, especially if you don't want things to be messy later. That either implies he has regular enemas and had to learn to prep, or has a shower enema that he uses. Either way, it's pretty hot, and a huge step. Just wish we'd see more of that plug, maybe in one of his sets that ISN'T self-shot. I know his usual camera guy has done lewd shoots before, so there's always a chance.