EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

TikTok smalltiddiedgoth / Eleana Penelope

someone got the full BJ video on her or is this the longest version? Would be very much appreciated!
The full BJ vid is 1:10 seconds or so, I know because I got the dm back when I was subbed to her. She said it was going to be free or something but then charged $10 and said she was short on money. I didn't feel like paying $10 for a minute...so I didn't buy it...that account got closed and prunned so I can't go back and buy it anymore.

I do wonder if she ever sold the video for this pic. She said she was going to but then came days without content and my sub ran out. Soon after she announced she was pregnant so I don't know if she ever decided to sell it or not. Someone might have gotten it dming her of something. If someone here did, msg me...maybe I could interest you in something else.

931x1647_b9ac8018580f23cefa649e20945667b91895dd378535c4004.md.jpg

Edit: Her Of account says she's been active recently so she might be selling content still. I do feel whoever's paying that price for the complete lack of content is not gonna be the type to share it though.

Last edited:
The full BJ vid is 1:10 seconds or so, I know because I got the dm back when I was subbed to her. She said it was going to be free or something but then charged $10 and said she was short on money. I didn't feel like paying $10 for a minute...so I didn't buy it...that account got closed and prunned so I can't go back and buy it anymore.

I do wonder if she ever sold the video for this pic. She said she was going to but then came days without content and my sub ran out. Soon after she announced she was pregnant so I don't know if she ever decided to sell it or not. Someone might have gotten it dming her of something. If someone here did, msg me...maybe I could interest you in something else.

931x1647_b9ac8018580f23cefa649e20945667b91895dd378535c4004.md.jpg

Edit: Her Of account says she's been active recently so she might be selling content still. I do feel whoever's paying that price for the complete lack of content is not gonna be the type to share it though.
Eat up boys, got the bj vid, the 3-4 vids associated with that set and even a very very short video of her getting banged

Back
Top Bottom