Trans Shiliuyelei | izayoirui - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

gabagus

Lurker
Aug 25, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I honestly got very upset with his content lately. I spent more than $100 on fansly for basically nothing that wasn't here or ultra boring things. I will most definitely not buy from him again in the near future, I felt ripped off. I think this is just part of the business, if his content was adequately priced, or was really incredible in nature, few people would be tempted to buy cheaper from telegram, but, as is, the price and uncertainty simply do not justify it. If you are having moral issues with this telegram thing, I have none, honestly. Just send it my way and I'll do it. Long time supporter that got really disappointed.

postpostpostpostrock

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
i was able to use google image translator was decent enough to give me context a little, very little context about the conversations, idk if this is a game or a joke or people are really trying to harrassing him, some stuff that i was able to translate was like "post this in x hours or i will continue posting" and some degrating stuff a long the way, just weird tbh.

Rdmgdes

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 18, 2022
I did a little research and I found as follows:
First as you already know,he is sometimes a little slutty,and Second,some chinese guys thinks posting degrading tweets and sex harassment in dms will make him happy.
Now our little princess is in panic and annoying for those people driving by their libido and keep harassing him.
That's all I know for now.

postpostpostpostrock

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
digging up i found that a lot of this dudes are tagging this account
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
along side his main, if you translate his bio will find the same degradind stuff and he asking to contact him via DM, other thing now some accounts are posting new content that i never seen been posted maybe he is feeding him that stuff via this account.

FNLhyyyKKx6

Bathwater Drinker
May 14, 2022
I wonder how he changed the way his face looks if you compare his older pictures to his newer pictures. I remember seeing on his weibo or somewhere that he had surgery on his nose/face? But I dont know if that was just a bad translation from chinese.
He's such a mystery to me, cause even in the past year or so where his figure wasnt as slim as before, his face always looks so on point to make him look feminine that I really wonder how he does it, is it all just extremely skilled makeup and editing?

postpostpostpostrock

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Probably he stop using bad filters, something that i always see in his old photos is the bad filters from cellphone app, i think right now he uses make up and maybe some GOOD photoshop, but in the feel videos that he have his face isn't glitching like the most filters does.