Trans Shiliuyelei | izayoirui - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Some people may say that I have a little personal emotion in it, yes, I have a little bit, because I often support him, and I spent no less than three or four hundred dollars for it, but now it may only cost one-tenth of the price, and you can enjoy the SAME content. maybe even more.
So I'm a little bit upset.

xdragonownsxxx

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'd say that if He'd sell his content for a little cheaper to begin with, he would make more money in the long run. i signed up for his $20 fansly and got basically nothing that wasn't already shared. most of the content was locked behind an even more expensive pay wall. The lack of video content doesn't help either, id be willing to pay for longer videos because they'd most likely be incredible. The telegram sellers might be scummy but sadly most people dont have a choice since that is the only financially sound way to get his content at the moment.

postpostpostpostrock

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
bruh... always though that have something weird since he stopped uploading frequently, deleting the tier that you have acess to all content and creating a free onlyfans to just promote his fansly??????? like wtf.

postpostpostpostrock

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I 100% agree with you, I don't know if he's super dumb or super greedy... I remember when he created his fansly he said something about making a platform where his fans could access his content and prevent people from reselling, his content practically not worth the price, just that you want inconsistent upload of photoshopped photos and few videos, if you think about it there are a lot of asian femboys/crossdressers making hardcore content consistently for half the price.
His content could be worth 20 bucks if he uploaded 30-40 photos a month. Don't get me wrong i know he spent a lot of time editing his photos and money with his equipament, but in the end isn't worth paying that much if people out there charging half for less visual quality but more quantity of content.

Last edited: