EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Youtube Shelby (Girlfriend Reviews)

I don't think it's nice to farm likes by keeping the link secret, so https://daddysissues-blog.tumblr.com/
Also, most of the best pics have already been posted, but there are still a few good ones, I just haven't made a jpegpet account

Thanks to you posting this link, I went down the rabbithole and found a few more pics.

Hopefully this link works as I'm new to this:

One of the pics on her tumblr credited a photographer, and linked to his flickr page. These pics were taken from it, I'll link it but be sure not to follow him or like any pics, don't wanna tip him off (though he doesn't post anymore and there ain't much worthwhile anyways)

tumblr_luq1f3M84Z1qjq2jvo1_500.jpg

I spent way too long searching through that Tumblr blog. I found this but I genuinely can’t tell if it’s her or not. She had a whole bit of time dedicated to “topless Tuesday” but I couldn’t tell if this was her reblogging herself or someone else. It’s shitty quality so I’m happy to be prove wrong but thought it was worth posting just incase. The person in the photo does have a nose piercing like her.

Edit: The more I look at the photo the less I believe it’s Shelby. I think it’s someone else entirely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom