EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Shannon Dacombe Discussion/Review thicc4ftdwarf thicc.thighs.shan

Nijikon

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Main Content Thread <--

Made this one for discussion, questions, reviews, etc.

Her current sale is purposefully misleading. Despite the description, she's still hiding anything worthwhile behind a paywall, so none of her new videos going forward will actually be "free". Everything on the wall is just teasers and ads for other models now, so don't be pulled into subbing or resubbing right now. I'd suggest waiting until it goes back down to a $5 sale.

FvwdpNbXoAI4DT597de73c3282a6f7a.md.jpg

Her wall posts keeps getting worse each month. Fucking 2 second video clips? And it's just constant PPV spam, with fluctuating prices for the same videos. Her BBC vid? Some days she'll spam it for as low as $10, some days as high as $20. She has someone else taking care of dms, so you're not even talking to her anymore. I thought the new attention would be a motivator but now she's even more of a lazy cunt than she was before.

I've no basis for comparison, as I'd never really noticed her until a couple of weeks ago.

Like you said in the other thread , she's hanging with Scambi Blacks so I guess that's gonna be standard behaviour from now on. Though that could be all of her content now anyway - BB's team are notorious for recycling old content over and over again (some of it goes right back to the 00s, I think) and her associates don't seem to hang around her for long.

Back
Top Bottom