EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat SendTacoMoney / Tifa - Discussion Thread

Since we're making requests, I'm going to make my "once every 6 months" request for the Library show. I refuse to believe that it has been lost forever!

If someone comes through with that, I will personally pay for Tifa to be your Sugar Baby

Let's pay it forward - you set me up as Tifa's sugar daddy and I'll get you all the library show's you could ever dream of!

:LOL:

MFC Top 100 is at least $10k/month gross income. If Tifa historically made it into the Top 100 each month, then she more than likely makes at least 6-figures. If not, then she could still be close, but it would be harder to tell.
I'd say probably $70K. And the way she's disappeared again it's down to $50K this year. But she's got "alternative" income streams and OF.
I'm not arguing the top girls you dipstick. I never was. We all know girls in the top 20 make bank easily. You could even argue top 50. There wasn't any question about it.
The rank algorithm changes depending on the total the top models are bringing in. E.g. if the top models bring in $50 then someone bringing in $5 is a top 100 model. There's no set amount that makes you a top 100 model. You can watch the tips in the room and see how little it takes now to get to the top 100 in one day.

That dude's a lost cause, if we stop answering him hopefully he'll run out of steam and start antagonising another thread
I was going to say if you guys stop replying to me all the time, I would stop replying to you. It's like you don't understand how the site works. If you want someone to go away. Stop replying or quoting them. It's not hard. It's like talking to a bunch of children in here.

Also, I never said I wasn't interested. I was at first. I even admit it. Then it went nowhere and I got bored. Now you keep tagging me and you're upset that I keep responding. Then can't figure out why I keep showing up.

Screenshot-2024-09-24-at-11.00.24PM6019bf9f90f31e60.md.png

Screenshot-2024-09-24-at-11.03.04PM44429effde620e5c.md.png

These ones?
Really random. i couldnt figure out a way to message you on here. i have a question about this ashley alban video you posted
Screenshot-2024-09-24-at-11.00.24PM6019bf9f90f31e60.md.png

Screenshot-2024-09-24-at-11.03.04PM44429effde620e5c.md.png

These ones?
Really random, i couldn't figure out a way to message you on here. i have a question about this ashley alban video you posted earlier this month https://bunkr.fi/v/BeDVOkf7eRIkm. was this a custom vid you requested because i have seen all her videos and ive never seen this one posted on her mv page.

Stephanie. There are a few girls that don't have them, but it's very few.

I have legit asked Stephanie about doing a colab with Tifa. She said she'd like to - obviously they've met, and have close shared friends - but are living on opposite sides of the world at the moment.

Steph's in Europe for now, but hopefully one day in the future...

I have legit asked Stephanie about doing a colab with Tifa. She said she'd like to - obviously they've met, and have close shared friends - but are living on opposite sides of the world at the moment.

Steph's in Europe for now, but hopefully one day in the future...
lol all the collabs Tifa have done ended in no one in good terms after awhile.

She's still close with Eggy and Luna from what I know
The two most boring people you mean. Eggy's fake bolt-ons make her even uglier now and Luna seems to have zero personality. That's just my opinion though. I'm sure some of you find them attractive.

I agree with the other two. The collabs have been terrible and seem to not end well for her. I also tend to think that GG cam collabs are terrible in general. They jack up the prices to 3 times the amount and then barely do anything in them half the time. It's like they want the easy money without having to work for it. I don't see a point in collabs ever. My other issue with collabs is that it's just models trying to snipe members from other's rooms. That's just me and my problem though. If you like them, more power to you.

New ppv on OF anyone know if it's good/worth ? Something on the counter 🫡
No, this discussion thread is more entertaining. It's equivalent to a deleted scene from the cops & robber video or a video that she could've (or should've tbh) included with that last photo set. If drm is enabled it's a automatic "not worth" imo, mind you this is coming from someone who isn't paying for anything :KEKWlaugh: but the point still stands. Someone needs to tell her and every other person that has it enabled that it only creates problems for the unaware/"honest" fanboys, everyone else knows how to get around it.

No, this discussion thread is more entertaining. It's equivalent to a deleted scene from the cops & robber video or a video that she could've (or should've tbh) included with that last photo set. If drm is enabled it's a automatic "not worth" imo, mind you this is coming from someone who isn't paying for anything :KEKWlaugh: but the point still stands. Someone needs to tell her and every other person that has it enabled that it only creates problems for the unaware/"honest" fanboys, everyone else knows how to get around it.
Seeing it as only 2m in length I estimated it would not be worth the $33. Would rather save that towards something longer, higher quality. I'm still too lazy to do the steps for removing DRM protection and hope to get around to it someday.

Back
Top Bottom