EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat sendnudesx | patriciatarka [Discussion]

Emily Lynne is the only one I can think of that is comparable
Yea but she rarely does B/G plus something about patricia's ass shape make it look more natural then Emily

I'd say the closest is michabubbles69 (thank me later)
Edit: upon further investigations and thorough analysis i might have to agree Emily is the closest

Last edited:
I read in her Instagram comments that there was a poll on her onlyfans regarding new content and apparently a lot of her subscribers want her to do BBC scenes. As far as I'm aware, she got a (white) boyfriend though and all of her B/G scenes have been with him. Does anyone know more about the situation?

I read in her Instagram comments that there was a poll on her onlyfans regarding new content and apparently a lot of her subscribers want her to do BBC scenes. As far as I'm aware, she got a (white) boyfriend though and all of her B/G scenes have been with him. Does anyone know more about the situation?
I mean she did bbc dildo content before but i doubt she'll cuck her longtime bf for it lol

Back
Top Bottom