EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
Sarah DiAvola - The Brat Princess - Frat Fucked!
Sarah-DiAvola---Frat-Fucked.mp4_snapshot_00.00.712c18ca3d948cc01f8.md.jpg
You're new here. Fresh. It's hard to meet people, let alone beautiful female students. Everyone seems to be too... grown up for you. But here I am, sexy and sweet and helpful. I don't want you to feel lost in your new school, and I want to help you make new friends. There's a party at a frat house tonight. Do you want to come? Everyone will be there. The night finally comes, and you're going to walk into a college party - your first one - with the most beautiful girl on campus. This could be a whole new beginning for you! When you walk into the room, you immediately get a sense of anxiety. It's mostly men. And they're all staring at you like a piece of fresh meat. Because you are. You turn to run out the door, but I slam it shut behind you, lock it, and push you toward the group of half naked, aggressive-looking, rock hard cocks. What follows is an experience that will change your life and your sexual brain forever. Pinned down by who knows how many jocks and jerks, spread open like a fajita, you no longer have agency over your own body. Tonight, we're going to use it for fun, and there's nothing you can do to stop it, little man. I get close to your face, purring in your ear. There is no escape from this. Try to move. Try to wriggle out. Just try. You can't. You are pinned and helpless. I suggest you relax and enjoy it, because it's not going to stop until you cum - and clenching will only make the cocks feel bigger and more painful. I kiss you on the forehead. Both of your holes are used as cock pockets and fuck toys. Your body becomes nothing but a sex doll, passed around from cock to cock. The girls in the room watch and cheer, as you look around helplessly for any mercy. I don't stop looking at you, directly in the eyes. I'm smiling. Your screams and yelps will only encourage them, so please do fight and resist and try to kick away. It will only make them laugh and punish you harder.
You are fuck meat tonight, freshman.
Gangbangs, Gay Twinks, Homoerotic, Pegging, Slut Training, Sarah Diavola, Brat Princess Sarah, Gang Banged Faggot, Bi, Imposed Bi, Gbf, Best Friend's Cock, College, Frat, Erotic Story
Download/Watch Online
Bunkr
414MB || 1080p || 34:54
Sarah DiAvola - The Brat Princess - Frat Fucked! 2
Sarah-DiAvola---Frat-Fucked-2.mp4_snapshot_00.05.5580d8ffebbf8fd5df9.md.jpg
I actually hope you did think you could get away, party slut. I hope you had just settled into a safe place, where you had just started to feel less like walking prey. Because you're about to be the life of the party all over again, you fun size fuck hole! You've been lured back to the frat house, for their biggest party of the year. This time, they've kept you in mind and have planned to make the most of you. Nonstop, while countless people surround you, the hottest women watch and taunt you, and cock after cock lines up in front of and behind you, your holes will be fucked and used. Your body exists as an object for sick and twisted sadistic sexual pleasure for ravenous men. Your torment is their joy, such as when they encourage you to try to crawl out the door and escape the endless gang fuck and humiliation... laughing and mocking you, as you drag your cum-filled, leaking fuck doll body toward the fantasy of freedom before pulling you back in and spreading your arms and legs wide open for more objectification! Feel the taste of salt and spunk rise in the back of your throat now as you read this. Feel your asshole twitch and imagine leaking in your chair. Be the frat fuck toy tonight. You can't say no, and they wouldn't listen if you did...
"Frat Fucked!"
Erotic Audio, Homoerotic, Male Cum Swallowers, Reverse Gangbang, Sissy Sluts, Sarah Diavola, Brat Princess Sarah, Mma, Bi, Imposed Bi, Gay, Cocksucker, Cum Dumpster
Download/Watch Online
Bunkr
244MB || 720p || 24:40

Sarah DiAvola - Sissy-Related Fuck Fest

Sarah-DiAvola--Sissy-Related-Fuck-Fest.mp4_snapshot_00.02.255c05faecda2120563.md.jpg
This is filthy.
Welcome to the most taboo sissy gang-bang, cum-bathing, hole-oozing fuck story you’ve ever heard. It’s vile, it’s offensive, it’s a masterpiece of filth: Just like you are.It’s difficult to describe the story in detail here, because I don’t know where to begin and I want you to be horrified. But if you’re terrified of being fully and explicitly used sexually by the people closest to you, as a cum-guzzling meatbag of fuck holes dressed in frilly sissy clothing, this one will hit you right in your dirty SOUL. It will rip you out by the root and shake you to your core.Let’s have fun with our familial slut! All of us! Take turns, fill her sissy holes, make new ones if we have to! We want our sissy slick and slippery with slimy cum. Don’t worry, all of the women will be wearing huge strap-on dicks to pound the cum deeper into you and slosh it out when they withdraw. We’re going to have to get these carpets cleaned, after this BANGER of a reunion!If you have ever heard me tell a story, weave a tale, paint a fantasy, you’ve already put this in your cart before you were finished reading the title. That’s how essential my words are to you – no-one can immerse you in a customized story like this until your head is spinning and you lose track of reality, like Sarah DiAvola can. Not a single one.
TW: Incest, CNC
Download/Watch Online
Bunkr
507MB || 1080p || 24:25

Sarah DiAvola – Gang Banged Faggot – BBC on the BBall Court

Sarah-DiAvola--Gang-Banged-Faggot--BBC-on-the-BBall-Court.mp4_snapshot_00.03.071bc2251169d65a9fd.md.jpg
I’m starting to think that you walk alone in dark areas on purpose now. This time, you’re taking an evening walk past the basketball courts. You’ve strolled by before, but this time feels ominous. This is where all of those big, strong Black guys hang out, play ball, and talk trash. They give you chills from your head to your toes. Tonight, you’ll all get to know each other. It all starts with an innocent game of skins versus shirts, and you’re in the middle. Big black hands, fast strong legs, the aroma of sweaty men breathing right on your flesh. Their sweat moistens your skin. They know you’re a weak little white faggot. And they want to play tonight. What happens next is your worst nightmare: you are gang-**** by the entire group of scary Black men, and you can’t get away. No one can hear you yelp, because of the location of this court. If someone did, you’re in a neighborhood where no one would call for help. There’s always an Alpha, and he begins on your little white body first. His fingers explore parts of you that no one has ever touched in that way before. His mouth whispers filthy, Forceful abominations in your ear. More strong hands hold you down, spread your legs, and cuff your wrists against the fence. There’s no escaping this; they are going to take whatever they want from you, faggot. They’re going to get their cocks wet inside of you, boy. One by one, they have you. They ravage you. They rip you apart with expertise and erotic Bruta.l1ty! I go into great detail about where every finger, every mouth, every cock will im a dumbass. I describe the ordeal in horrific specifics, so you feel like you’re right there. Surrounded. Overtaken. Victimized. **** erect. My coerced bi stories are not to be missed; they are like nothing you’ve ever heard before, and they will scare the balls right off you while they coerce the strongest erection you’ve ever had.

Experience what ALL bi-curious naughty boys are raving about all over social media! Collect them all: Gang Banged Faggot Gang Banged Faggot Again Gang Banged Faggot in a Dark Alley
Download/Watch Online
Bunkr
405MB || 720p || 23:31

Sarah DiAvola - Fancy Faggot
Screenshot-2024-08-31-183936b959f81dae3fd700.png

Bunkr

This is my first post and upload. I hope i did alright.

Sarah Diavola - Cuckold Bull Cocksucking Lesson

I've got more training for you, subby hubby. I want you to be able to please the lovers I bring into our marriage bed, and I want you to beg to be able to do it. It is a privilege to be married to Me and to serve Me, and you won't soon forget that. Today I've brought one of My favorite boyfriends over for an afternoon delight. How about you fluff him for Me before I bring him into our bedroom? I want you to love the cock, worship the cock, suck the cock, and please the cock. I know you're jealous of this cock, but I think you might also be jealous of Me for being the one who gets to enjoy this cock! Well, it's not yours - it's Mine, and you need to get it excited for Me. This is one of many cock sucking lessons I'm going to put you through, until you're dreaming of dick and begging to have it in your mouth! The only thing about you that pleases Me is your money, so you will never satisfy Me sexually. However, you can work on building My bull up to a raging erection… so I can finish him off in our marriage bed.

1280x720

Featuring Lance Hart

Sarah DiAvola - Tricked And Tricked Out

CUSTOM: "I wake to find myself bent over a table and tied down, legs spread. You spiked my beverage on our Tinder date. You were really just catfishing for your BBC boyfriend who wanted to tear up a white boi. He will fuck me mercilessly while You sit in front of me and taunt. Humiliate me. I want you to enjoy watching me be violently fucked and beaten.You help me out by holding rush to my nose to loosen my ass. I would like detailed instructions, with 20+ hits total (I'm experienced). Vary the hits; large, small, single, multiple, etc. Please finish the clip by having me take a huge hit and take all of his dick (I'll be on a dildo) then cumming.Please include: *many harsh words *prop rush bottle *details! Thanks so much Sarah. I know you will make this great."

Sarah Diavola - Sissy Cum Bath Sports Bar

https://cyberfile.me/ku5m - re-encoded mkv

My challenge was to make the most filthy cum guzzling-story on the entire internet. It was a slam-dunk, and this is the prequel to Sissy Cum Dumpster.

By the end of this video, you will be able to feel and smell the sticky sex covering your entire body and gushing from your holes. Everything you eat for the next month will taste like male cum. You will have dreams of swimming in vanilla pudding.

Sarah Diavola - Sissy Cum Dumpster - Back To The Bar

Sarah-DiAvola---Sissy-Cum-Dumpster-TOP6544b6a4b8dbc28f.jpg

https://cyberfile.me/ku5n - re-encoded mkv

Always excessively detailed - nobody needs this much disgusting information, but I'm going to give it to you anyway!

You can almost smell the wet caked-in filth of the men's restroom. Nobody's cleaned it in god knows how long. People don't come here to freshen up. They come here to take their cocks out and release fluids. They come here to do their most nasty bodily functions.

And I'm going to walk you right in and make you settle in for the night. But there will be no calm.
The entire sports bar will follow me with their eyes - is it because I'm dressed in tight latex, with my tits out and proud, or is it because of the bimbo doll sissy slut attached to my leash? Perhaps it's both. I like the attention. So do you, cunt.

There is too much in this story to try to summarize. From the pre-game bimbofication to the walk through the bar, into the restroom... to the hard sexual pummeling that seems to never end... to the walk of shame back out to the bar area for the next phase.

My favorite position for you is spread eagle in the stall, your wrists and ankles shackled to all four corners. Open and vulnerable.

Then, we can release your wrists and attach them to the cold toilet. While one of the rough obliterated man pounds your asshole, he grabs your hair and shoves your head into the dirty toilet. You're gasping for air between thrusts, trying not to inhale the stale filthy water. When one of them has to sit down and do his business, we make you deep throat his nasty cock while he relaxes on the toilet. While another stranger takes his turn fucking your tight little asshole. The most disgusting position - let's call it the Brooklyn Bridge, shall we?

Hours and hours of painful gang banging, your legs aching from being so harshly spread open, fill up your holes with all types of fluids. The gobs of cum lodged inside your asshole are washed with the golden gasoline of several depraved bar flies. Then filled up with more white sour cream again. I laugh when the thick poles enter so quickly that they plunge the sticky liquids back out in a squirt of cum!
You're my greedy little cock pocket, and you will fit every single one of these dicks inside your little slut cunts, every single fuck hole filled and re-filled. I want you glistening from head to toe in slimy man cum. I want you to slip in your high heels on the way out.

After the lights come on in the bar, you are washed with a golden shower and led out of the bathroom. Trembling, red, gargling cum and limping, you are greeted by a gauntlet of applause. As you crawl, your head is the height of the line of cocks you just happily serviced. They shower you with filthy insults and compliments on what a whore you are. They give me high-fives!

But the bar staff hasn't had their turn yet. They've worked hard all night to serve this crowd (although not like you've just served them!) - shouldn't we treat them to a fuck bag of wet holes? Let's clear the patrons out of here. It's time for the after party...

Sarah DiAvola - Sissy Cum Dumpster

https://cyberfile.me/ku5l - re-encoded mkv

This is the sequel to Sissy Cum Bath: Sports Bar (cumming soon!). What happened, after I made you crawl your slutty, cream-filled whore body on a collar with a chain leash out the door and out onto the street? I wasn't done with you yet, and there was still a whole walk home to enjoy as the wee hours of the morning disappeared. There was more slutting to be done. It didn't take much to gather a little crowd. When someone like me winks at you from an alley in the middle of the night, you do not pass up that opportunity. It would be a sheer miracle. But what they find once they come to me is even better than they'd imagined. She's a Goddess, and she holds the leash to free, pre-slicked, hungry fuck holes with a boy clit for them to enjoy. Consequence-free. Disrespectfully. Viciously. Voraciously. As she smiles with pleasure. It's almost as if they want to fuck this silly whore so good that they impress her with their ruthlessness. She loves it. I gagged a little bit while these words flew out of my filthy mouth, and I consider that a signature of quality. I want to disgust you by your own depths of sluttery.

Last edited:
Sarah DiAvola - I’m Fucking your Bully
Sarah-DiAvola---Im-Fucking-your-Bully.mp4_snapshot_00.02.9402ebbf1d508d3b3ef.md.jpg
So I'm seeing this new guy, and he's sooooo hot. Yeah, it's the one in all of My social media posts! Oh, you know him? Wait.....OOOOOOOOH, that's the guy! That's the guy you told Me about, the one who Tormented and tormented you all through school. The one who bullied you! Yeah, those were horrific stories you told Me. And I'm the girl you've been friend zoned by for years, aren't I? I'm the girl you've always had a huge crush on but has always considered you her best friend. Isn't that what total losers do? Pretend to be friends when really they just fantasize and jerk off to the girl they'll never have? The only people who have ever used the word "friendzone" are failures. No real man has ever used that word, you fucking loser. Speaking of fucking, let Me tell you all about how your bully fucks Me. He fucks Me deep, hard, and to hear him growl and moan is SO HOT. No wonder you were intimidated by him: He's a Creature in bed! Oh, you should hear the way he makes Me yelp and scream with his huge cock inside of Me. Maybe one day you can come over and listen in! The girl of your dreams, fucking the man of your nightmares. I'm not wearing any panties under this little tight dress, and even while I'm breaking your heart, I'm making you hard by touching Myself and giving you little flashes of where the guy you hate has been putting his cock. Nope, don't walk away, bitch boy. I want you to hear every single nasty, naughty, vile word that comes out of My soft little mouth that's been wrapped around that jerk's huge dick. My thighs are still sore from the major fucking he's been giving Me. Mmmmm, he's so yummy. Remember all those humiliating things he did to you, in front of the whole school? Oh how you cried and cried from the emotional damage it did to you! And now I'm FUCKING HIM, you fucking LOSER!
Download/Watch Online
Bunkr
104MB || 720p || 10:59

Sarah DiAvola - Street Hooker Sissy

imageed1be53b0669ace2.png

Who's a good little slutbag? That's right, you are! Well, you wanna be, don't you? Wanna be My tight little meat bag with holes? Let Me tell you all about the whore-ventures I'm going to put you through. I'll have you sucking and fucking cocks and giving Me every dollar you make. I won't even give you anything for your labor, bitch. How's it going to feel, with a cock in your mouth and one in your pussy? I wonder how much you'll drool on the dick, what you'll sound like when I Encouraged you to recite lines while you give oral. I'm going to teach you to be the best little sissy slut you can be, and you'll make Me so proud, won't you? Yes you will. Say goodbye to your dignity and your dick, because I'm going to replace it with shame and a clit!

Sarah DiAvola - Your parents can't save you fuck slave

CUSTOM: "Sheer black stockings no shoes. You have me tied up on the bed. You're my new stepmom and you tell me you (destroyed) my step-mom. You loved watching her cry as you told her all the dirty things you'll do to me.

You then seduced my step-father into marriage and now he's too weak to stop you. I'm crying and scared now, but you know just how to break You find out how we like to be touched until we can't resist the pleasure. You start kissing me and touching me while taunting me how you (destroyed) my step-mother but can still make me cum.

You start kissing my neck and I start moaning and getting hard. You love hearing my gasps and how I beg you to stop. Start stroking me. Laugh at how all boys give in to their step-mother's (destroyer). You're going to keep doing this every night until I'm unable to resist you and give in like all the others.

No one can save me. It's only a matter of time before I break.

Stop stroking and show me how you'll train me to cum on your tits, or while you suck my cock and balls, or getting fucked with a strapon, etc. until I'm ready.

Then you'll invite women to live out their fantasies on me while you watch.

Stroke me till I cum saying I'll soon be your obedient sex toy like you promised my step-mother you would before you (destroyed) her and laugh."

Sarah DiAvola - Sissy Cum Party

We're going to a sexy party!

The guest of honor is YOU, my little sissy boi.

I am an ethereal vision of angel in this clip - My aura is dynamic and my garter belt is diamond. Which sends you into sub space first? My pink sticky lips shine and pout. My pretty lavender-tipped French manicure is a feminine delight. Beckoning you into something you aren't fully aware of and can't possibly control. My pink thigh-high hosiery wraps my thighs in silky goodness. The sparkling belt grips them with ribbons and holds them in place. The way I will hold you in place. My berry-pink dress wraps around my waist in a bouncy bow. I am glowing with the glory of estrogen and radiant, as the epitome of Princess.

And then there's the Feel-do. The "strap on" dildo that is held on by the grip of my tight pink pussy. No straps. No belts. Just PUSSY POWER. I'm going to im a dumbass with it and make you suck on it, because I want you to be primed and ready for what's going to happen to you at this nasty party.

You'll be stuffed, creamed, crammed, and slammed by all of my friends and filled to the brim with cum!

Back
Top Bottom