EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Sammy Jo Luxton/justsammyj

She’s making her pro boxing debut on a Mayweather undercard so hopefully that gives her the signal boost we need for someone to rip her premium account

She’s deleted her OF and the Twitter account she used to use to promote it so I guess she’s moving away from that life. Bummer, I guess.

Stuff like "went wild in the shower" for £30
"Will you kiss my pussy lips?" For £20
She said she'd stop doing NSFW stuff now, due to her 'career' but... 🤷🏻‍♂️
I don’t think it’s her. I think an agency runs her account for her. I was subscribed to her OF a while ago and it was different then. You didn’t get any of the random “how’s your day going?” “What are you up to?” Type of DMs.

I don’t think it’s her. I think an agency runs her account for her. I was subscribed to her OF a while ago and it was different then. You didn’t get any of the random “how’s your day going?” “What are you up to?” Type of DMs.
Sad times :(

Back
Top Bottom