Support Saint crashes browser

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

JenniferLoo

Kang the Conqueror
Oct 25, 2021
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
On my mobile phone (which is one of the latest model phones and the system is fully updated), when I go to any Simpcity page with a lot of Saint videos or Redgif videos in the thread, it causes my mobile chrome browser to crash - likely because it is overwhelmed trying to load all those videos simultaneously. This crash issue doesn't happen on my desktop computer when using chrome and going to these forum pages with videos. Any idea how to get around this? Does anyone else have this same problem?

Reactions: Bishkinbob1

wlop

egirls favourite simp
Mar 10, 2023
my kiwi browser used to crash when there are too many redgifs videos on the page.
because redgifs trying to autoplay too many videos at the same time.
solved it with this extension.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
saint never crash my browser tho,cuz saint videos dont autoplay.:hahaa:

okky

Casual
Mar 11, 2022
Same.

Only happened when there's A LOT of saint.to embed in one page. I'm not exactly sure how many embed it needed to make the browser crash. Maybe more than 5? I don't know.

I'm on Android 11, running with latest Android WebView, using 1DM+ built-in browser.

I had to forces close the browser then reopened it.
Also don't restore the tabs/address that caused the crash, cause it will make your browser crash again.

I hope there's some kind of auto-contents hide feature like auto-SPOILERS or something to prevent any images and video thumbnail for auto loading.

Last edited: