EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Sagey_fit/Roseandhoes/Roseandhoez - Discussion Thread

al pacino heat GIF

people need to stop wasting their money on chicks like this
She never used to be like this. She would post full nudes on the main feed to her paid sub and send out free full nude videos occasionally. Then sent out very reasonably priced PPVs that were more explicit or longer.

But she has taken a sharp turn into the classic OF scammer style.

Gonna hurt her in the long run financially.

She never used to be like this. She would post full nudes on the main feed to her paid sub and send out free full nude videos occasionally. Then sent out very reasonably priced PPVs that were more explicit or longer.

that’s what happens when they make enough money to let the agency take over their account and can afford to pay them their cut. sadly too many people haven’t caught on to that fact

Really frustrated with her right now. She is asking for too much that is too mild. $40 for a 47 second oil twerk vid? Come on now.

Just messaged her asking whats up with her account these days and how she is being too aggressive with the PPVs for already existing paying subs and how its a sharp decline in content compared to before.

Will update you if she says anything but I'm positive she'll take it how you'd expect.

Anyone else who is unhappy is welcome to message her too. Maybe if enough of us do it she might think about it and make the right choice. She has around 330 subs but nothing gets leaked her other than when I do it. So I have to assume not many people actually buy the PPVs.

They all have people in their ear. Rich boyfriends, shadowy agents, other onlyfans girls, other gdp girls (possibly). This 'business' doesn't really require quality, its all about the sale. No refunds really helps. Same goes for all the gdp girls, models, tik tok girls. They all have nameless people behind them that really control the money. These nameless agents pick which girls to profit and get plenty more in the game thinking they will make it big too.

These girls get rich and forget how they made it. Not by posting 1 minute videos with underwear on. Also it's pretty bad coz she also did a gdp and now she wants to change??
That's what I mean bruh. Her face is literally covered in cum all over the internet as one of the most popular GDP girls.

That's why I told her the content is basically the same but just more disrespectful to subs. Its still nude twerking videos but now twice the price. "Coz she feels shes worth that" well if you're selling 1/4th as many videos you're making less money so congratulations to her.

Ridiculous. After we've see her get pounded like no man's business, she's feeling "uncomfortable".
best way to show your frustration is to not buy anything. reality is these girls aren’t any different in attitude then the stripper at your local club that will hustle you till you got nothing left. sadly with the internet there’s millions of guys out there that will let themselves believe these girls give a fuck about them and keep handing them money making their egos grow even bigger

IMG_2270.md.png IMG_2271.md.png
She's saying no agencies but it's obviously a load of bollocks. No one rebrands that harshly and drastically without external input. Will update you guys with her reply to my little rant/advice. But she took the first one how you'd expect when they say "My body my choice".
Sadly I wouldn't expect too much from her or most OF models.

OF is super shady tbh. These women can post things with vague descriptions and no previews and you have no idea what you are purchasing. I got so burned by an OF model once on a major purchase that I charged it back via my CC company when OF wouldn't get involved. I deleted my OF account and they banned my name but I got around that with my new account. OF and most of their creators are trash tbh.

Regarding 'Sage', I don't have much hope. Her content is lame (and expensive) compared to her GDP vid. Covering her face in her previous B/G vids. No BJ vids to my knowledge. Won't do anything anal. I'm glad she came back to OF but my expectation are extremely low at this point sadly. Hope she proves me wrong.

Sadly I wouldn't expect too much from her or most OF models.

OF is super shady tbh. These women can post things with vague descriptions and no previews and you have no idea what you are purchasing. I got so burned by an OF model once on a major purchase that I charged it back via my CC company when OF wouldn't get involved. I deleted my OF account and they banned my name but I got around that with my new account. OF and most of their creators are trash tbh.

Regarding 'Sage', I don't have much hope. Her content is lame (and expensive) compared to her GDP vid. Covering her face in her previous B/G vids. No BJ vids to my knowledge. Won't do anything anal. I'm glad she came back to OF but my expectation are extremely low at this point sadly. Hope she proves me wrong.
who was the model? i know a couple that have scam written all over them charging outlandish prices, i’m curious if it’s who i think it is

It's sad, she has a huge potential but going just for a non-hardcore nude model won't get her as much as she could possibly go and sure she's making bank right now, but it will dry.

I like others
It's sad, she has a huge potential but going just for a non-hardcore nude model won't get her as much as she could possibly go and sure she's making bank right now, but it will dry.
would be fine if she didn't want to do non-hardcore stuff. That being said she would have to price it all accordingly. Such as a free page but <5 bucks PPVs or no PPVS entirely and maybe a $20 sub but everything is included.

She saw the message I sent and blocked me. Which is what I thought shed do since she is a big dumb dumb.

Back
Top Bottom