EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Sabrina Zada aka Sab Zada aka Pasabist

Koalaland

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Content Thread: https://simpcity.su/threads/sab-zada-pasabist.18831/

Since she's started advertising her 'VIP Insta' again, has anyone been checking it out recently? Anything interesting? Oddly enough, when I clicked on it today, it put me on a 'wait list', like it wouldn't let me subscribe but they'd 'let me know' when I could. What a weird feature is that supposed to be? Artificial scarcity? Soft blocking?

I subbed out of curiosity. Barely posts anything. Last exclusive post was in May, sparse before that. Only good content has been shared already in main thread :hahaa:

Yeah I had checked it out a while ago myself, nothing happening. Even more annoying was that they changed it so there's no good way to download the pictures and videos from there and it's only accessible via the App. Plus she posts hotter stuff randomly on her regular IG.

But anyway, fun recent gossip is that Jaden Smith cheated on her, with pictures to prove it but since he's apparently cheated on her before with the same girl, maybe that's just the kind of cool relationship they have.

Back
Top Bottom