EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Roksana Wisnniowa

Bought her End Of The Year Bundle and honestly, I don't think it's worth it. I'm willing to give her other bundles a second chance though. So I ask, if this were you, and judging by the description of each one, which of these 3 bundles would you risk it:
  • Ass Vid Recap - 15 vids ($15.66) - The best of the best vids up close of this ass from this year
  • Nips Out - 7 pics ($12.22) - Surprising you with this so you don't forget who your favorite is
  • Playing with these tits like you've never seen before - 36 pics, 3 vids ($18) - All topless rubbing these tits down

Last edited:
Bought her End Of The Year Bundle and honestly, I don't think it's worth it. I'm willing to give her other bundles a second chance though. So I ask, if this were you, and judging by the description of each one, which of these 3 bundles would you risk it:
  • Ass Vid Recap - 15 vids ($15.66) - The best of the best vids up close of this ass from this year
  • Nips Out - 7 pics ($12.22) - Surprising you with this so you don't forget who your favorite is
  • Playing with these tits like you've never seen before - 36 pics, 3 vids ($18) - All topless rubbing these tits down
If was my money I the fitness day bye playing with these tits like you’ve never seen before, by the simple fact that is balance, you have 36 pics and 3 vids, otherwise I will buy the first one

If was my money I the fitness day bye playing with these tits like you’ve never seen before, by the simple fact that is balance, you have 36 pics and 3 vids, otherwise I will buy the first one
Rly sad she only show same ass over and over again. Ty for checking content true mvp

A question to the audience to see if I misunderstood or not: When someone says in the description something like "Nips Out" or "Topless", do you expect to see tits and/or nips or not?

A question to the audience to see if I misunderstood or not: When someone says in the description something like "Nips Out" or "Topless", do you expect to see tits and/or nips or not?
there is often a catch. There may be nipples released, but not 100% and at an angle. Frontally, we may not see the tits in their full glory. Let's not forget that girls from OF are greedy and clever.

there is often a catch. There may be nipples released, but not 100% and at an angle. Frontally, we may not see the tits in their full glory. Let's not forget that girls from OF are greedy and clever.
Yeah.. I think miss Roksana is included in that category. Although, she actually shows nips. Or better yet, a nip. But she does it in a very "You have to pay attention to details or you'll miss it" coy kind of way. And I already noticed her bad tendency of posting repeating pics in different bundles. Let's see how the future will be, since she said and I quote "pushing my limits this year idcccccc. I know my faves love my ass you know who you are 👀". We'll see about that.

Yeah.. I think miss Roksana is included in that category. Although, she actually shows nips. Or better yet, a nip. But she does it in a very "You have to pay attention to details or you'll miss it" coy kind of way. And I already noticed her bad tendency of posting repeating pics in different bundles. Let's see how the future will be, since she said and I quote "pushing my limits this year idcccccc. I know my faves love my ass you know who you are 👀". We'll see about that.
Yea sure all on her ass. Even early modeling photos show only ass and covered topless. So becarefull imo she's greedy and clever.

Yeah, she shows nips but hidden trough hand or in a see trough
The ass is good tough

spunjy id say the rubbing tits one or butt bundle, are You willing to share anything?

Yeah, she shows nips but hidden trough hand or in a see trough
The ass is good tough

spunjy id say the rubbing tits one or butt bundle, are You willing to share anything?
Maybe... :monkaHmm:

Guys, there was a mega link from few months ago with all vids from her now-unavailable TikTok account (wisnniowa), but can't find it :/ Anyone got it?

Guys, there was a mega link from few months ago with all vids from her now-unavailable TikTok account (wisnniowa), but can't find it :/ Anyone got it?
Don't have the Mega link , but I do have all her TikToks. It's posted in her TikTok/Instagram thread.

A question for those that still follow her OF: Have you been noticing lately how her content messages have an increasingly sexual language and that she posts and then deletes photos/text messages? Or is it just me? :monkaHmm:

A question for those that still follow her OF: Have you been noticing lately how her content messages have an increasingly sexual language and that she posts and then deletes photos/text messages? Or is it just me? :monkaHmm:
hmm I don't follow her but it seemed to me that she still runs it https://behaveagency.com but now after updating the site I noticed that they don't promote it anymore so she probably grew up and went to her own account. She probably didn't unlearn manipulation so be vigilant.

It's not just you. She'll send me a photo and then delete it later that day.

Back
Top Bottom