Simp Chat Rocksylight Discussion Thread

BobTKG

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
TBH from what I have read, seen and has been posted.

She bragged about spending $150k and 2 years changing her appearance in 2020. Exactly what she had done and where is still debatable. Especially as we’ve never seen every inch of her body.

She didn’t go fully nude until after the surgery. What she classified as nude before surgery was what as a photographer we call “implied nude”.

I have a feeling that had she not been encouraged to do so, she would never have gone fully nude. I wasn’t aware of her body of work until after she had the surgery done.

There’s no legs spread, no shots with a visible butthole certainly nothing being inserted or lewd beyond being nude.

ohzymandias12

Diamond Tier
Mar 20, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I love how social clueless attractive girls can be, since they commonly expect the Red Sea to split in two for their every whim. We, as customers, aren't remotely interested in hearing the tantrums and complaints of our contracted virtual prostitute, and for someone who don't show even the tits anymore, nevertheless. Amazing.

wycked666

Dying is a day worth living for!
Mar 12, 2022
When looking at the industry most covered on this forum, there is a pretty simple take away: escalation is good, plateauing when you find your comfort level is fine, regressing is unwelcome (and to some, unforgivable). While there are outliers in every group, most people I've encountered are fine with creators figuring out what they want to make, and don't get upset if escalation doesn't happen (as long as it's not perpetually teased). However, if you roll back on what content you make, like going from hardcore back to just doing nudes, or going from nudes to just sexy outfits, it seems fairly common for a mass exodus of fans to occur.
I used to love her content, now I am just perpetually disappointed. Why would I, or anyone else who feels the same way, want to give her money for things we find disappointing? We don't, and we won't. It's that simple.

exodusrisen

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
to clarify. she was doing nudes and seeming to have fun. But then when onlyfans cut off russia due to putin being a bitch she went to fansly where we got a serious blow back to her earlier work. If that never would have happened we would still be getting nudes. but it is unlikely it will happen again. for whatever reason she seems real hesitant now.