SPRING BREAK - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE! - CLICK HERE
Tools - Ripandtear - An asynchronous file archival program | Page 4 | SimpCity Forums
  • Emails and alerts are now back, you will need to visit unread threads in your Watched Threads list before new alerts are sent.

johnny.barracuda

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Bunkr changed their domain name to bunkrr. Updated RAT so it keeps downloading.

Added a -eu flag to erase urls to download that are saved in a .rat file. It deletes every url that is currently saved

Reactions: Fordaboyss

johnny.barracuda

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
If you downloaded it with py -m pip install ripandtear, then after that ran playwright install then you should be good. Can you try downloading with a -l 1 at the end

ripandtear -d 'https://bunkrr.su/v/-of-Some-Sucking-and-Reverse-Cowgirl-for-You-Lyn2N1CG.mp4' -l 1

If it fails then copy everything it prints out and paste it here. The -l 1 will hopefully give me more information.

johnny.barracuda

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022
If you followed the install instructions then it should work. Testing the URL on my computer it downloads fine. I use Linux so the only thing I can think of is maybe this is a Windows related issue? Have you tested RAT with any other bunkr links? Can it download other bunkr links and it's just this one that is having problems, or is it every bunkr link?

johnny.barracuda

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022
I just uploaded the most recent version of RAT that I have on my computer to pypi. None of the changes effect those sites, but I would still do an update just to make sure. After the update if you are still having issues create an issue on the
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
. I will need to see the commands you are running and the outputs of the commands. Make sure you are running the commands with the -l 1 flag so I can get the most detailed output. If I can see what errors are occurring across multiple links and multiple sites that will help me track down what the issue is.