EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Riae

I've noticed in her more recent pics and the leaked ppv vids that her nips are seriously fucked up.

Did she have a third boobjob?
something like that, on twitter she wrote that this is how her nipples will be

I've noticed in her more recent pics and the leaked ppv vids that her nips are seriously fucked up.

Did she have a third boobjob?
Incompetent surgeon gave her a nasty infection I believe, so she needed to have some reconstructive surgery. It's a crying shame since she had some of the nicest augmented breasts out there. Not too long ago she admitted on Twitter that she'd been trying to conceal the scars, but had grown tired of it and just wanted to be open about them. I don't blame her. I hope whoever did that to her lost his credentials.

Incompetent surgeon gave her a nasty infection I believe, so she needed to have some reconstructive surgery. It's a crying shame since she had some of the nicest augmented breasts out there. Not too long ago she admitted on Twitter that she'd been trying to conceal the scars, but had grown tired of it and just wanted to be open about them. I don't blame her. I hope whoever did that to her lost his credentials.
I honestly hope they lose their job and get sued and that she gets compensation for it.

A shame but I'm sure those are the risks you sign onto on the consent form before surgery.

Where I'm at bit of a loss is that as far as I know she's had 2 BA surgeries and the second was a long time ago IIRC but just now I'm noticing it. That's why I asked is she did a third one...

I won't lie, I'm the biggest simp for Riae... scrounging the internet for any content of her. That said, from what I can tell she's putting out like 10 second videos on her OF and charging a college tuition for them. I like busting a nut to insanely hot chicks as much as the next guy, but that's just insane.

I hadn't kept up with her in a while, didn't realize she'd had another BA.

Sad when girls have perfect fakies, then go and mess it up...but it sounds like the surgeon was an idiot, too.

If I was fucking her, I could see myself never getting tired of finishing by sticking it between her tits and just unloading.

Back
Top Bottom