Trans remigumi - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Peggerspoggers

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Seeing how a discussion thread got made, I completely forgot I was subbed to her onlyfans till today. I'm guessing it's legit, but I havent seen her talk about it in twitter last time I checked. Hope she gets back on her feet soon, and also really hoping its not a fake sob story to get some easy cash (Have seen many other ethots do that before)

MrBrightside

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
it smell fishy for like a years ago when she start not posting and ask for hiatus on it, first it look good then she first post again on Jan 30 2022 but only an art work, but still no contents ever since and what bugging my mind is that she do still post on her Reddit regularly (1-2 post once a weeks or so) or daily is on her Twitter as you all see, she do still online her own OFs like daily for DM responding and so on received cum tribute type of vids she say on her pin post but never post new content and never say why she didn't after this, i might say she might be just sit and get money for now

Orange1111

Lurker
Mar 16, 2022
I presume ppv means pay-per-view.

I mean, to me, the solution seems pretty simple, presuming she's not lying for sake of argument. All she really has to do is something like auto-fellatio and it'll probably sell well. I mean, I read her qna thing and she said she can do it. Just something simple like that would probably sell well enough to start undoing whatever robbing she went through financially at least.

Even if she is lying, just doing it would be easy money. It seems obvious to me.

Last edited:

O Donquixote

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
I feel like these girls see OF as a hobby. Something to do when they are bored. Not only her, but another model, Ceresclouds does something similar. He says he's going to make content again, but in the end he doesn't release anything. Remigumi throws small samples of her motivation to return to recording and producing content, but it doesn't seem like she takes it too seriously.

MrBrightside

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Agreed with this one it's also similar to femboy name oni3636, he been off since October last years saying similar things like Ceres Clouds but about his mental illness and depression but for after a months pass he start posting lewd and nude on his Twitter and often saying he will go on OFs again one day when he feel like it but in the end he doesn't, but for reason 1-2 weeks ago (21-22 July 2022) he start upload again drop off a small video of him teasing around with his PP and end it without even cum and gone but in other hand Remigumi is different he can do it as he want but just don't.....

• OMEGALUL
Reactions: Yeetmemommy

goldenegg77

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It's not that. T girls are generally super lazy compared to cis girls. They've much more mood swings especially on treatment. And statistically more depressed and unstable. Name any one and she would probably post once per two weeks. Those who post frequently just post 5 second gifs. The cis girls though they're more active. I don't understand the whole 5 second videos nonsense on a paid OF