EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Reetika Rawat

Guys spread this model info then only we will get her content
So hard to get the content. Her platform is based in India, and doesn't accept american debit/credit cards. They have other was to pay which all involve apps that need to be connected to Indian Banks. I tried, and only way was trying to use an app to wire the funds directly to the websites account which takes forever and doesn't always work.

So hard to get the content. Her platform is based in India, and doesn't accept american debit/credit cards. They have other was to pay which all involve apps that need to be connected to Indian Banks. I tried, and only way was trying to use an app to wire the funds directly to the websites account which takes forever and doesn't always work.
It's great to know that at least someone tried but don't be hopeless brother and I believe you are the one who will get the content sooner or later.

no problem brother atleast u tried

bro she copies the video see her stories
buddy, if the person behind the videos is adept enough to face swap videos, don't you think the stories are going to be just as untrustworthy?

you're on this forum where you can find a ton of real life alternatives, maybe even the original source files of the videos they're face swapping with, isn't that a better way to spend your time?

I saw a scam and I informed, now the rest is up to you.

Guys it's true that she used AI generated videos and pictures on her insta, she doesn't really have that humongous titties but she is a real slut and her snappy contains nudity and we all wanna see that, so we are waiting eagerly.

Back
Top Bottom